Chapter 22

Author pov :

Jk : How are you Ms. Kang Sayon ? *smirk*

Sayon look up when she heard his voice .Jungkook just smirk at her .Sayon feel shiver on her whole body . Mr. Kang gulp bcz of fear .

Sayon : Plz....pl.....plz Mr. Jeon leave us....We are sorry .*cry*

Jk sit on chair like a king & look at them .

Jk :Leave you huh.*scoff* Never .

Kang : You torture us for a long time .We...we teach our lesson .I swear we will never show our face .Plzz.......leave us .*pleading*

Jungkook eyes darkened he remember how Sian cry & beg him to stop .Now his evil side control over him .

Jk : I kidnapped you both to show you hell .*dark voice*

Yes Jungkook kidnap them 2 week after Sian's incident .His evil side come back after years .His psyco side which was quite after killing his parent's killer but after Sian's suicide his psyco side come back to take his revenge on them .Bcz of them his Love suffered a lot ,bcz of them he lost her .Now he is showing them real hell .He torture them a lot .

(yes he is a business tycoon but all mafias work under him.His grandfather was very cunning man he start this so that nobody can overpower them .His grandfather save many children from human trafficking , abusive parents or family & trained them, give them shelter .They always loyal with JEONS . After Jk's dad Jungkook is the king now .Their family is Royal Mafia family. No one can control them even government .Jeons are very powerful.)

Jk : Bcz of you both i lost her .I lost my love .*deep voice*

Jk low his voice bcz he is feeling pain in his heart .

Jk : I will make you all regret what you done with my Sian .

With that he take knife & heat it by lighter .He go towards Sayon & stab it on her thigh like he stabbed Sian on her thigh ,Sayon scream loudly & Jungkook just laugh at her scream .Sayon's si both cheeks are burned bcz Jungkook burned them when he take her here bcz for him she dont deserve Sian's face .

After that he walk out like nothing happened but for Sayon she is in pain .Jk didnt pull out that knife from her thign ,just left it like that .

Sayon cried hard & pull it out with a scream.

Sayon : bcz of that b*tch we are suffering so much .*cry*

Kang : Lower your voice or that Jeon will cut your throat .

Sayon torn a part of her dirty dress & bandage it .

(Jungkook didnt kill them bcz he want them suffer first then .He order his mans to give them food only one time for a day .)

---------Jk's room---------

After reaching his room he quickly take a good shower

After reaching his room he quickly take a good shower .He wear his t-shirt & sweat pants .He go towards Sian's room .

He go inside & sit near her

He go inside & sit near her .He caress her hair .He peck her lips & lay beside her while looking at her with his teary eyes .After sometime he heard a knock .He sit on the bed .

Jk : Come in.*cold*

Then a maid come inside the room with Jk's dinner .Maid keep it on the table near couch & go out from there .He peck her forehead & go to the couch to have his dinner .

After finish his dinner ,he laid beside her without shirt bcz its his habit .he hold her in his arm .he massage her body to feel her relax . He sniff in her neck & fall asleep .

-------Next day-------

Jungkook didnt go his office bcz its weekend he want spend time with her .Jk is just lying with her while telling her about his childhood's funny story .

Jk : & then Jin hyung kicked Jimin hyung's butt .*laugh*

Jk laugh but soon his laugh turn into cry .

He is now crying like a child who need love .

( Jungkook lost his parent at the age of 8 ,he always want love but after his parent death he need to take his lil brother's responsibility so he lost his childhood while raising him .His dad's rival killed his parents in front of him which effect his mental health & become psyco for his revenge.He become King at the age of 16 .He also become cold , rude , heartless but inside that love craving child is still alive .Now he just want Sian bcz only she can give his love .)

Jk : *sniff*Pl...plz....*sniff* princess wake up.....*sniff*

He cried & his one tear fall on her right hand & Sian move her right hand slowly .Jungkook notice that & become shock.He see that her fingers are moving slowly .

Then he quickly hold her hand .

Jk : Lov......love *smile* open your eyes .

Then Sian finally open her eyes slowly .

She look at the ceiling , look around her & then turn her head towards him .

Jk :Princess you .......*sniff*finally wake up .*crying & smiling*

Sian look at him with a confused face .

Sian : Wo.......who..... are....are  you ?*confuse*