Chapter 02

Author Pov :

Night time -

Jungkook comes out of his car & goes inside his palace

Jungkook comes out of his car & goes inside his palace .All gaurds & maids bow to him .Jk just nodded .Jk just walk towards his room while putting his hands in his pants pockets But he stop in his track & asked to his guard.

Jk: Did Jeson come back from his school trip ?

Guard : Yes master,lil master is in his room .

Jk just nodded & left from there.

Jk reached his room but he fastly go inside his washroom ,take off his all clothes & go inside shower to clean himself

Jk reached his room but he fastly go inside his washroom ,take off his all clothes & go inside shower to clean himself .

~time skip~~~~~~

After a relaxing shower He come out while towel on his waist &go inside his big closet.

He wear a black t-shirt & sweat pants .He come out from his closet .

He came out from his room & started walking towards his lil brother's room .

Jeson's Room:

(Jeon Jeson - 19 years old, high school student , love his girlfriend Sayon ,Love his big brother a lot .kind nature boy, Childish ,soft person . Jungkook keep him from all darkness .Jk love him a lot .Can do anything for him .)(actually sayon doesnt love him ,she is just using him for his money .Sayons had her real bf but nobody know that)

Jk go inside his room & saw that his brother is playing video games . Jk chucked .

Jk : Jesu .

Jeson turned his head towards him & saw his big brother & run towards him ,tightly hug him.

Jeson: I miss u bro. Where were you bcz when i came back you wasnt here .

Jk : i was with your Jimin hyung for some works .Btw how was your trip ?

Js : its was amaizing .I enjoyed a lot .

Jk : good now go & sleep bcz its already late .Tomorrow you need to go to your school also .hmmm...

Js : ok big bro ......But yeh did you eat your dinner .

Jk : yeh ....now go & sleep .Good night .*Hug him*

Js: Ok...Good night .

Jk go out from his room & started go towards his room .

Jk reached his room , lock his door .(btw its soundproof)Jk lay down on his bed .Stare at the ceiling after some time he fall asleep.

Next Morning---------

Kang mansion :

Sian woke up early & get ready .Sian made breakfast for Sayon .Prepared her school dress .

Sayon get ready , come down to the dining area & started eating her breakfast .

Sayon: Yeh u B*tch Sian give me my hot chocolate.

Sian quickly placed her cup .

Sian didnt eat yet bcz she is not allowed to eat before sayon .

Sayon quickly eat her breakfast & take her bag &go out for her school .

Sian take all plates & go the kicthen. All maids love sian ,they all feel pity for her .

All maids arent allowed to say about her to outside or they will lost their jobs & thats why they are quite .

Sian place all plates in the sink & started cleaning .

The oldest maid Mrs. Lee Love sian as her daughter .

Mrs.Lee : Sian dear now go & have your breakfast .

Sian : i will but after finishing this .

Mrs. Lee nodded & caress her hair & go from there .

Mrs lee pov :

I feel bad for Sian .She is an angel she dont deserve hate . Hey GOD plz save her from her evil family .Plz send a person who can protect her ,love her ........

Author pov :

After that Sian eat her breakfast & started cleaning Sayon's room .After finishing all works she go back her room.

-------- School------

Sayon is standing infront her locker . suddently someone hold her hand & take her towards a empty classroom of abandon side of school .

Sayon look at the person & feel relax bcz its non other then her real Boyfriend Reajun .

Reajun: baby i miss you .

Sayon : i miss you too baby .*peck his lips*

Reajun: Baby when you will leave that ugly Jeson .

Sayon : Baby i will but not now . You know im using him just for his money . After somedays i will leave him, so dont worry .You know that my dad never give me too much money which i need most .Jeson had a crush on me & proposed me ,at first i ignored him but after knowing that he is THE JEON .I accepted his request .You know that im doing this just for us .So that we can use his money to fulfill our needs .

Reajun: But if he get to know ?

Sayon : I will not let that happened so early .You know that its really easy to make him fool *laugh*............Btw i miss you so much *pout* Ok now i need you babe *Smirk*

Reajun & Sayon started kiss each others like no tomorrow .They were in a abandon classroom so nobody will hear them .They both bunk their classes .They both started plasuring each others . .But little bit they know that someone was clicking their pictures & shooting videos secretly .

That person : finally i will expose them infront of him .After that he will hate you . Sorry sayon but i cant let you to use Jeson anymore .I LOVE him but when he started dating you i throw my feelings aside for him just for his happiness .But when i get to know that you are just using him & cheating on him .I decided to show your true face to Jeson .Jeson is a nice person & he dont deserve a dirty girl like you .I love him & i will always him if he accept or not .I dont care .But i will protect him fro your evil deeds.

After that, the person go towards cafeteria with a Smirk on her face .