Chapter 18(Smut)

′ Jeon Royal Party ′

Author pov :

( Smut Alert , if you are not comfortable then you can skip this part )

Jk is now sitting on a chair while holding a glass tightly bcz he is feeling something inside his body .His body is sweating ,feeling needy & lust . But he didnt said anything about this to his hyungs .Finally he decided to go to his room .

He is walking on the corridor when he heard someone's voice .He furrow & go towards that place where that noise was coming . He saw something which make his blood boiled & jealousy take over him .

Sian is talking with that guard Gayeon while smiling .Actually Sian was coming from washroom & Gayoen call her to talk with her .Sian respect him & started talk with him for a minute & that time Jk see them together .

Jk was just standing there while burning in jealousy bcz Sian is talking with another man .After 1 min Goyeon left from there & Jk quickly go towards her , hold her arm& started dragging her with him .For Sian it was so quickly that she cant even react .Jk take her towards third floor which is his private floor & takre her inside a big room & throw her on the floor .

Jk take her towards third floor which is his private floor & takre her inside a big room & throw her on the floor

(smut start) Sian is now fully shocked .She look up & see his lusty stare on her .She can see his beast side .She is afraid that he will hurt him again .

Jk bend down & grab her jaw tightly & Sian cry bcz of pain .

Jk : Finally you showed your real self you whore.I was not there so you get chance to whoring around Huh.....

Jk didnt realize that his all words are hurting her .

Jk : Now i think i need to teach you a good lesson yoy sl*t*greeting teeth*

with that Jk hold her elbow & take her on his shoulder & push her on the bed .

Sian : Plz.....pl....plz....master ...i swear we were...... just talk.... talking .....*cry*

He didnt listen her words today his jealousy & that drug is saying to ruin her .Yes Si-Joon give drug on Jk's drink .Which made him so needy & angry that he lost his control .

He go towards bed side drawer & take out handcuffs & Sian widened her eyes .

She tried to get out from bed but he was fast enough to catch her & throw her on the bed .

Sian : Pl....plz.....master leave me ......plzz........*cry*

He didnt listen & handcuffs her hands with headboard .Today his lust take over him fully .Now he want to touch her & want to feel her warmth .

He open his shirt button & throw it on the floor .He torn her dress into pieces & Sian scream to leave her .But he become deaf to listen her pleading .Now Sian is now only on her undergarments .He touch her tummy ,he feel so good ,her skin is so soft . He cant wait anymore so he also torn her bra & panty .Sian feel insult . He look at her naked body ,her curve is making him crazy . But Sian's scream is annoying him so he close her mouth by a piece of cloth . He attack her neck , kissing , licking , sucking it hard while Sian is feeling pain on her neck .She tried to open the cuffs from her hand but she failed , her hands are bleeding ,she cry hard .He is sucking her nipple , making dark hickeys on her upper body .Tears are falling down from her eyes . His one hand is now rubbing her clit , she feel dirty ,he push his one finger inside her , she feel pain in her lower area .She cant move bcz his big body is caging her .His is biting her neck while fingering her , she didnt feel any pleasure just pain .After sometime she cum on his finger . He lick his finger & kneel on the bed & open his pant & boxer together .While Sian is crying , breathing heavily .After that he threw his rest of his clothes & position himself on her entrance .He hovered on her & look at her ,she look into his eyes ,her eyes telling him stop but he ignore it & push his dick inside her in one thrust & Sian scream her lung out but bcz of cloth her scream come out in muffled . He groan bcz she is hella tight. He didnt give her time to adjust & started thrusting inside her .She feel someone tear her apart .Jk feel heaven inside her ,he groan & thrusting inside her in inhuman speed .

He is feeling pleasure while Sian is only feeling pain .He hold her injured thigh tightly while thrusting .

After 20 min Sian cum While he didnt even reach to his climax .

After 3 hours -

.Sian is just lying under him like a lifeless body .her tears are now dry .Her whole hopes are now gone . she never thought that her own husband will rape her . She look at him , who is just thrusting inside her while hovering on her , she just feel hate towards him & nothing else .Now she is seeing black dots in front of her eyes & she passed out .

Jk thrust inside her for last time & cum inside for 6th time .Jk quickly open her hands & laid beside her while panting heavily .Today for first time he is feeling satisfied .He never thought that she can satisfied him so well .He look at her who is unconscious .He put blanket on them & also close his eyes ,after that he fall asleep .

(smut end)

---------Next morning----------

Jungkook wake up & groan bcz of his phone ringing loudly .He take his phone to his ears .

Jimin : Jungkook where are you ? Quickly come to our office , you need to know something very important SO JUST COME HERE .

Jk:Coming hyung*yank*

Jk cut the call , sit on the bed & look beside him .He saw her sleeping (faint), her back is facing him .yes he remember everything but he didnt regret bcz for him she is a whore & she deserve that .He didnt said anything just go inside the washroom & take shower .

After wear his clothes he come out from the closet .He go outside from that room without look at that poor soul .

But he dont know that he will regret for everything ..........................