Chapter 18: The Last Question And The End

Lisa found a question: “So, was Jennie’s trip to Thailand with her mom a meeting with the parents?” was what it said as the two nodded, “Yeah, we already introduced each other to our parents, but this is the first time they will meet each other,” Lisa explained. “We decided to go to Thailand to be discreet.” Jennie said, “But yeah, people still found out about it but didn’t know what happened during your trip.“ Lisa chuckled while Jennie laughed. “And all I can say is that the meeting of our parents went very well,” she said as the two smiled at the memory of their parents getting along and being happy.

Then Jisoo reappeared and they searched for more. “I thought you guys were engaged before,” it said as the two laughed. “Oh, those were promise rings. I used to tell Jennie that I promised to marry her after everything,” Lisa says as she remembered that day and felt amused at the memory of Jennie, who panicked thinking it was an engagement ring at first but she was able to explain it, and that day was a very funny and memorable moment for the both of them, and they won’t forget that.

Then Jennie looked at the next question, “OK, this is our last question.” She announced, “I’m sorry guys, even though all of us are enjoying this, it’s getting late, and we have our own projects to do. I hope you guys understand.” She says, and the comments were fine with it and thanked them for answering their questions. As that was said, Jennie then read the last question. “So who said I love you first?” was the question that made the two smile. “Both of us, we both said we loved each other during one of our dates.” Jennie revealed as Lisa nodded: “Jennie said it first, and I was stunned as I did not expect she’d say that,” she explained as Jennie spoke again. “I told her because I wanted to say it, and I didn’t mind if she didn’t tell me because we were together for three months, but before I went to my room, she grabbed my arm, pulled me to her, and said she loved me back,” Jennie said, smiling at the memory of it.

Lisa smiled too, as she remembered after that they kissed before going back to their rooms, and both were noticed to have dopey lovesick grins by their roommates before they went to sleep happily. Everyone in the audience thought it was adorable but felt sad as this was the last question; they also were happy as the two answered their questions, then Jennie spoke again: “Ok guys, I’m going to end the live, but thank you all for staying, listening, and asking questions,” she said, thanking them. “Even if we want to answer, but it’s already night and we have our own projects to do,” Jennie told the viewers. “But don’t worry guys, we might do this again at some point,” Lisa said, reassuring the viewers.

Jennie nodded, agreeing with what she said, and then looked back at the camera. “So, goodbye guys, and thanks for being part of the live, and thank you for listening to us on the stories about the questions that we answered, and have a great night or day wherever you are,” they said, but first they took a few photos for their fans to screenshot for a bit, and the two said they’ll talk to Jisoo and Rosé later and said they’re goodbyes again and after a few minutes of goodbyes the live ended.

As the live ended, Lisa looked at Jennie and said, “Well, that was fun.” She said as Jennie nodded, “Glad we were able to reveal it.” She smiled and said, “We don’t have to hide our relationship anymore.” Jennie said to Lisa, who smiled widely, “I can’t wait to marry you.” She told her, “Me too.” Jennie replied, and they kissed, saying, “Ok, I’ll be cooking dinner; wanna help me?” Jennie asked Lisa, who nodded, “Oh, and by the way, I still want that answer to my question on how you knew the location of our shooting.” Jennie said that, making Lisa freeze because she knows how good Jennie is at getting the truth out of her and somewhat fears what she’ll do. Seeing her reaction made Jennie laugh. “But first, let’s make dinner,” she tells Lisa, who could only nod and walk to the kitchen.

As Lisa watches Jennie enter the kitchen, she can’t help but laugh at what happened and smiles to herself. She’s so glad that she and Jennie can finally show to the world how much they love each other as she walks towards the kitchen to join in and help her fiancée cook dinner.