Chapter 7: New Appearances Of Familiar Faces With New Info

Jisoo then joined Insta Live, and as she did, everyone was happy to see her. “Yo,” Jisoo said with a smile on her heart-shaped lips, and everyone noticed that she had little makeup on but she’s still gorgeous as ever, and people noticed that she was wearing a pink T-shirt with a small pocket that had a small print of Hello Kitty (her obsession with that character will never go away) as she tried to find a place so her phone wouldn’t fall. “Hey, unnie,” “Hey, Jisoo,” both greeted her, “hey guys.” She greeted the two and the viewers back in English, as she had gotten so much better at it that you forget that she didn’t speak as much before, making Jennie, who will always be her English teacher, proud of her.
But what caught everyone’s attention is that she’s in some familiar place, making people freak out as one pointed out, “WAIT, JISOO IS IN ROSÉ’S STUDIO.” They were excited as they realized that Jisoo was in Rosé’s recording studio in Australia, making people believe she was making her next solo. But Jisoo shot down their hopes immediately: “Guys, I’m in Australia to shoot a scene for a drama that I’m in and decided to hang out with Chaeng,” she clarified it to them, making Lisa and Jennie laugh at how the viewers reacted, then noticing something: “Hey, where’s Rosie?” Jennie asked, “Well, Jendeukie, she decided to take Hank out for a walk.” Jisoo answers her as she takes a sip of her iced Americano.

They talked for a bit about her day and about Hae-In, who’s currently filming a show in Korea; then Jisoo asked what they talked about before inviting her, and they explained it to her. “Oh, well, guys, I will admit this; I already knew you two were dating before.” Jisoo admitted to the surprise of the two “how?” Lisa asked with curiosity, as Jennie wondered too. “Well, remember how I started the trend of us saying “who’s home” at the dorms?” Jisoo asked while the two nodded that they remembered, and they explained to the viewers that they did that for someone in the old dorms to know that someone is either home or not. “I started that because that was the time I accidentally caught you guys kissing on the couch,” Jisoo admitted to them.

Hearing that from her shocked the two. “Why didn’t you say anything, unnie?” Lisa asked, “Well, it’s because I did not know what the other girls would think if they saw that, and I wanted to protect you both and also wanted that you both would reveal it on your own terms even though I did end up catching you guys the second time.” Jisoo replied with a chuckle, making the two smile and thank her, while the viewers then commented, “Jisoo is the best unnie,” as they thought it was sweet of her, and “But I’m not the only one who caught you two by accident,” she added.

Before they could ask who the second person was, everyone heard the door of the studio open and a very familiar voice say, “Unnie, what’s happening?” The person with a familiar Australian accent asked, “Oh, Lisa invited me to their live.” Jisoo responded to the person, who then appeared on camera. It was Rosé who sat down on a chair near Jisoo with Hank on her lap. “Hey guys,” she greeted them and the viewers with her smile as the two greeted back. She still looked gorgeous as ever, but the difference was that she went back to having dark hair again (which was in a bun) and she decided to go back to her original hair color during the last concert of BlackPink before they fully retired.

Everyone noticed she was wearing a leather jacket, which she took off. “Hey, where’s Sof?” Lisa asked. “Oh, she’s being interviewed by a radio station on her newest single.” Rosé replied to her with a smile when her girlfriend was mentioned, then looked at Jisoo and asked, “What were you guys talking about?” “Oh, we were talking about how it wasn’t the first time we caught them,” Jisoo replied to Rosé, who’s only reply was “oh” and looked at the girls. “I guess I should tell you how I found out,” Rosé said with a laugh.

The two were eager to know how Rosé saw them as she started to explain, “I got home and was about to invite Lisa to eat with me in a restaurant I found that day, and when I went to Lisa’s room, I noticed her door was slightly open,” she says as Jennie stared at Lisa, who looked away, making Rosé snicker as she continued, “I saw both of you making out, and I was surprised but didn’t say anything so I left, and it was a good thing that it was only the three of us at home so I wouldn’t have to worry about anyone else barging on your privacy, and I was very happy for you both,” she said, making the two smile. “Thank you, hubby.” Jennie thanked her playfully by using the old nickname, “You’re welcome, wifey.” Rosé responded back, and then they decided to have a small chat about stuff that happened, making the viewers smile, and it was nice to see them together again. Then another question: “How did you find out that Jisoo knew about them?” seeing that Rosé answered, “Well, it was hard because I thought I was the only one, but in the practice room as I watched them somewhat flirt with each other, I noticed that Jisoo was keeping an eye on the two of you, and at some point she will just alert everyone in the room whenever one of our teachers has arrived, and at that point I knew that she knew and we ended up talking about it,” Rosé explained. “We were that obvious, huh,” Jennie said with a sigh, and she thought they were being low-key back then. “Yeah, you guys were, but the people and the other trainees that were around us were either clueless or ignored it because they thought you guys were just really good friends,” Jisoo said, emphasizing the last part as the three laughed.

Then Lisa asked them a question. “Hey guys, so I talked to Jennie about this, and like, do you guys wanna answer questions with us too?” she said, making the two look at one another. “Sure, we don’t mind,” Rosé said, while Jisoo nodded. “Yeah, it’d be fun to answer their questions about what we knew about you two,” Jisoo said, making the viewers excited to hear the answers.