Chapter 8: Questions With The Ot4

Lisa got excited after the two agreed with her: “It’s like we’re doing an OT4 live again,” she said, making Rosé agree, “yeah, but the difference is that we’re not together in the same room,” she joked, making the others laugh. “OK, let’s start answering,” Jennie said as they nodded. It was now a team effort in checking the questions. “So, is Lisa really that whipped for Jennie?” was the question that was asked, making Jisoo laugh as she answered it. “Yep, she’s super whipped for her, and it’s very annoying sometimes,” she said with a laugh. “Hey, what’s wrong with being whipped for your girlfriend?” Lisa asked, “Yes, Lisa, she is, but you’re sometimes not fair whenever Jennie is involved.” Rosé pointed out remembering those times, “But I couldn’t understand it at that time, but now that I have a girlfriend, I feel like Lisa sometimes,” she admitted, making Lisa laugh as she agreed she remembers how Rosé was super whipped for Sof, like how she’s whipped for Jennie. “I guess it’s the same because Hae-In is doing that too,” Jisoo added, making everyone snicker.

Then Lisa spoke, “I missed you guys,” she said with a soft smile to them, earning a confused look from the two. “Lisa I talked to you last Monday,” Jisoo told her, “uh lis, I saw you last week, I even helped you find your engagement ring,” Rosé revealed to Jennie, Jisoo, and the viewers, who were surprised to hear that, as Rosé continued, “ok, so Jennie, when she found out that you’re going here, she immediately asked me to help her find an engagement ring and went to Australia during the weekend because she said it’s nearer and she wanted the ring to be perfect for someone like Jennie.” Hearing more of that, Jennie then looked to Lisa, who was blushing a bit as she did not expect her best friend to reveal that, and then she felt Jennie lean her head on her shoulder. “You know I don’t care how perfect the ring is as long as I’m getting married to you,” she whispered, which made Lisa smile as she heard that.

Seeing that made Jisoo roll her eyes as she was used to this while Rosé squealed on how cute it was, then Lisa decided to speak, “But seriously, I really miss you guys,” she repeated as Jisoo spoke, “Don’t worry, you’ll see us at the engagement party,” she says while Rosé nods, then onto the next set of questions. The next question was, “So did the other girls from Pink Punk know?” it asked as Jisoo decided to reply, “Yes, and only the girls noticed it as all nine of us lived together at that time.” Jisoo replied then continued, “First was Miyeon, then Jinny, the Euna noticed it, then Hanna, and the last was Eunbi, and like us, they waited for you two to reveal it.” Jisoo explained, “Yeah, by making us confess we’re dating, because they kept teasing Jennie with a boy trainee.” Lisa said in an annoyed tone, “Yeah, but you’re the one who confessed by saying, “She’s not dating him because I’m the one dating her,” Jennie said while she imitated Lisa, and the two end up laughing as Lisa, who felt embarrassed at first, joined in too.

Then after the laughter died down, they then looked for the next question, “So who’s always the third wheel during the Jenlisa dates?” is what the comment said, and Rosé answered, “Yeah, like both me and Jisoo, unnie or the manager oppa, have to do that so no one can get suspicious,” Rosé says, “but it gets annoying because they’re so cheesy with one another that I want to gag sometimes,” Jisoo adds “Yeah, and I’ll admit that it’s sometimes tiring to be the third wheel on your dates, but it’s fine as long as we can protect and help, plus I realized at some point that I’m cheesy because of Sofia,” Rosé admits and laughs, and Jisoo has to somewhat admit it’s the same with her and Hae-In (but he’s the cheesy one in the relationship). Hearing that Jennie softly laughed, “Yeah, we’ll apologize to you guys for sometimes dragging you two,” she says as the other two tell her not to apologize, then Lisa speaks, “yeah, and plus we know what you two felt when we ended up being the third wheel on your dates too,” she reveals to them.

Hearing that confused the two “Jennie, I never made you a third wheel,” Jisoo said, confused. “Remember that time I ended up tagging along on your “secret” date with Hae-In when both of you haven’t revealed that you guys are dating yet?” Jennie recalled making the viewers laugh as they recalled seeing the pictures that were taken of the three of them together, and the blinks made jokes saying that Hae-In was asking Jennie for permission to date Jisoo. Hearing that Jisoo remembered that “you only joined us because you were sad, bummed out, and bored because Lisa went to America as she got invited to be a VA in a TV show for a while,” Jisoo pointed out as Jennie blushed in embarrassment as she remembered that day while Lisa laughed.

Then after that, it was Rosé’s turn to ask Lisa, “Um, Lisa, when did I ever make you a third wheel on my date with Sofia?” She asks confused to which Lisa explained to her, “Remember that time we were in Korea to support Jisoo in latest her concert that time and we went the day before to see her and hang out?” Rosé nodded she remembered that day and it was pretty amazing then Lisa continued, “while walking, we ended up bumping into Sofia who was there because it was her break and she was also going to Jisoo’s concert too, and she tagged along with us, and you started paying more attention to her and acted as her tour guide since that was her first time In Korea.” Lisa explained, as Rosé’s eyes widened in realization as she remembered that she gave a lot of attention to Sofia while ignoring her best friend, but before she could apologize to her, Lisa stopped her. “Dude, don’t apologize, like sure, I was a bit annoyed at first, but I ended up vibing with her, plus Jennie joined us later on, so it was fine, and that’s probably the time I and think the others realized you liked her,” she said.

The other two agreed: "Yeah, she’s a very sweet person, and I like talking to her whenever we meet,” Jennie told Rosé. “Same as what Lisa said, I vibed with her too, like Sofia, even though she looks sweet and serious at times, she also gives off crackhead energy like me and Lisa,” Jisoo added. Hearing that made Rosé smile. She was happy that her sisters loved her girlfriend a lot, and then she heard her phone ring, and as she answered it, “Is it Sofia?” Jisoo asked her, to which Rosé nodded. “Yeah, her interview is finished, so I’m going to pick her up,” she said as she stood up. “I’ll be back,” she said as the girls said bye and continued with what they were doing.