Chapter 1: The Reveal

It has been years since Blackpink retired from the music industry as a group, but it didn't stop the popularity of the members, who have their own things to do.

Like Jisoo, after the BP retirement, she focused more on being an actress and was considered to be the most popular and in-demand actress in SK and abroad. Other than that, she did focus on her solo activities as a singer and has collaborated with multiple artists, and also wrote her own songs too, and for the fun of it, became a writer too following her childhood dream and wrote a few children's books featuring the adventures of a turtle rabbit, bear, chipmunk and a duck.

The next was Rosé. After the retirement of the group, she was a soloist for a while, then became a well-loved actress, and after a few movies, she returned to Australia and became a very famous songwriter, where the songs she had written were sung by famous people around the world. And like Jisoo, she also did subunits with the others and is in demand as a songwriter at the moment.

The next is Jennie. After the group had retired, she, like the other two, became a soloist for a while, then acted in Korea for a bit, and moved to America to continue her acting and singing career, making her more famous abroad. And other than that, she's a famous business owner of a popular clothing brand and very successful in that line, making her an awesome business woman.

And the last was Lisa, who, like the others, did solo songs for a while, and, like Jennie, went to America as she was invited to star in a movie where it became a worldwide hit, and after that she opened up her own dancing school and became a very famous dance teacher and choreographer, and, like Rosé, was able to work with other artists too and also like Jennie, at some point decided to also make a clothing line that became very popular too and was able to trademark her name as that was the name of her brand, making her another awesome business woman.

As they are adults now, they don't have those dating restrictions anymore. They were free to date whoever they liked, as said in one of their old songs, and it made the fans happy to see them happy and in love with their respective partners.

With Jisoo, no one was surprised when she revealed that she was dating Jung Hae-In. They admitted they were dating after their third movie and revealed that they started dating after their second show that they starred in, and everyone agrees that they make a powerful couple.

Then there was Rosé, who didn't surprise fans when she announced she was dating a girl, but they didn't expect that she would be dating Sofia Nishimura, a famous Spanish/Japanese singer who lives in Japan. The two met when Rosé ended up being the songwriter for the title track for Sofia's 4th album and also ended up being part of her album as they collaborated on one of her songs, which made them very good friends after that, and then a year later, it was revealed they were dating for a while, to the surprise and happiness of the fans.

For Jennie and Lisa, well, it's a different story since they're private people, so no one knows who these two were dating as they don't give clues and stuff. At the moment, Lisa is in Thailand as she was invited to be a judge in a talent show while Jennie was filming a movie and flew to Thailand to shoot a scene, and people thought nothing of it until something happened.

It was just a very peaceful night until Jennie posted something on her Instagram. Well, it was just normal thing for Jennie to post something there, but this was different from her normal posts. How was it different? Well, it's probably because she posted a selfie with a ring on her finger. But it was not just any ring; it was an engagement ring, and you think who was the very lucky person Jennie was dating the whole time until you read the caption which says a very sweet message to that person who gave her the ring. Then you check the tag and didn't expect Lisa's IG tag on there, but she didn't tag her as the photographer but the person with whom she's engaged, as she was also seen in the pic while adding a caption saying "I love you so much my poopoo, I'm so happy to say to the world I'm yours.". And then after a second, Lisa then posted the same thing on her IG but with a different caption that says, "I can finally say to the world that I love you, my nini. I love you very much too". While everyone was in shock, they noticed that all their friends, which obviously included Jisoo and Rosé, congratulated them along with the others, saying that it took them long enough, it seems that the others knew about it too.

Seeing this sent everyone into a frenzy as no one expected this, except those JenLisa shippers who hoped they were together and it was true and they were happy about it. Then, after a minute, Jennie posted an insta story saying that they'd be answering all the questions everyone wanted to know tomorrow, and that was it upon seeing that everyone was excited and ready for what will happen tomorrow.

(in Thailand)

Jennie put her phone down as she sat on the bed in Lisa's house that she bought in Thailand when she moved after she got an offer to be a judge in a talent show competition. While she was petting Kuma, who was beside her, she stared at the gorgeous ring Lisa gave her with a smile and felt happy as she was able to say to the world that she and Lisa were together. She then heard the door open and Kuma get off the bed. It was Lisa who entered, then sat down for a bit to pet Kuma. "I already fed the cats," she said to Jennie, who nodded and smiled at her while thinking that she still couldn't believe that she was going to be spending her life with this amazing girl (technically she already has been spending her life with her, but now as a married couple).

Lisa then looked up and smiled back at her and stood up and walked towards her future wife and sat next to her on the side of the bed as Kuma scampered away. "So," Lisa said, "so," Jennie replied back as they laughed. "That was a nice surprise for everyone," she said, as Jennie chuckled at what Lisa said. "Yeah, it took us a long time to reveal it," she said as Lisa nodded, "but I wouldn't have it any other way." She said, smiling, "So what are we going to use to answer the questions?" Lisa wondered, "Well, I thought of using insta live so it could be faster and I usually use that when I talk to my fans when I usually promote a show or a movie or my business," Jennie answered her as Lisa nodded agreeing with her fiancé.

After planning that, they then talked to Rosé and Jisoo about what happened in their GC, with Rosé's adding that she knew about Lisa's proposal and it was hard to keep it a secret to Jennie whenever they texted one another, while Jisoo joked about how obvious it was that Lisa and Jennie would be the first persons to get married, as she recalled that game they had played years ago when they were still Blackpink. While that was happening, Lisa couldn't help but lovingly stare at Jennie with a soft smile gracing her lips. She couldn't believe that this wonderful woman was going to be her wife and that they were able to finally tell the world about their relationship that they had hidden for so long and stared at the ring she gave her.

As she stared, she didn't realize that Jennie was now staring back at her. She only realized it when she felt eyes were looking at her and noticed that Jennie bid the girls goodnight on her phone. "What are you looking at?" she asked, but Jennie knew the answer as Lisa grabbed her waist and pulled her near her and grabbed her hand and put it near her lips "I still can't believe that you're going to be my wife soon," she said as she kissed it, making Jennie laugh "Me too," she replies softly as she enjoys Lisa gives her affection and then starts kissing her face, making her laugh more, and then lands on her lips as they kissed slowly, then it becomes heated, but they separate for air. "I think I want to celebrate our engagement," Lisa whispers, near Jennie's lips, who giggled. "Close the door first," she whispers back as Lisa rushes to close the door to *celebrate* it.