The Great Goikian Bake-Off

O/N POV

"It's all quiet. All the you can hear is the blowing of the wind as you exit the cave with the treasure your hands. But something doesn't feel right..."

"...Roll for perception."

Multiple dice are heard. I look at them all. They all succeeded.

"You feel as though you are being watched. Watched by something in the clouds."

"The clouds suddenly disperse as something bursts through them. Then you finally see it. The dragon. It's hideous green snake like appearance. A pair of arms and legs trailing down its body. It's wings sharper than daggers. The dragon huffs a small flame from its mouth looks down on you all. It's not letting you leave here alive..."

"...Roll initiative." Ohohoh this is gonna be good!

"Foolish dragon! You think you can stand in our way of gold?! Prepare for Cake, our mighty wizard!"

The dice rolled again. It succeeds.

"Bloop! Bleep! Blorp!" That's a lot of damage!

"Perhaps you didn't notice your gold has already been stolen by our thief Nickel!" "Heh hah! Soon, I'll become the new Coiny!" Keep dreaming Nickel.

"And now, you will face our wra-" "Guys! I think this dragon needs our help! As the group healer, I think I can tend to him." Erm...Bomby maybe now's not the best time.

"Clearly somethings wrong, and we-" "Yawn! Boring! Time to die, dragon!" "NOOO!" Wait a second-

"And then I throw Bomby at the dragon!" I facepalmed. I didn't want to do this but it's part of the game. "Sigh. Fine let me just..." I rolled the dice.

It's a 4.

Oh please don't tell me. I looked at my notes. Then the dice. Then my notes again. And the dice again. And back and forth and back and forth.

Yep I knew it. "Pillow doesn't throw Bomby far enough and you all are caught in his explosion and die!

I slam my notes down on the floor. "Congratulations Pillow, you successfully ended this entire campaign. THAT WE SPENT 38 WEEKS ON! I grabbed Pillow who was sitting across from me and screamed into her "WHYYYYYYY!!!" I then collapsed not even caring anymore.

Everyone then started to argue with Pillow then it mostly shifted to wanting to become normal size again. Yeah I had to shrink down everyone with Golfball's shrink-a-tron each time when we wanted to play. Trust me it got annoying fast.

Suddenly the room started to shake violently as we all slammed against the walls of the treehouse until we all landed on solid ground. I usually asked Tree for his permission to use his treehouse but this time we snuck inside without his acknowledgment. I...understand his anger.

"GB, reverse this now! Please reverse and change us back!" Cake shouted at the giant Golf Ball. "You know she can't hear you Cake, we've done this so many times now!"

"I can't hear you, but I'm guessing you want TO go back TO normal." "Did you say my name?" Two suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Arguably not, but I could use your help to reverse Just Not to regular size. My Shrink-a-tron only shrinks. No reverse ray included." Yeah I figured that out

"Beep, boop! Doop boop!" Two used his power to bring us all back to our regular size. "Yay..." I weakly cheered. I'm still mad about the game! "Welcome back, fam! Say, you guys see that commotion over there?" Commotion? Well I hope it's better than lying on the ground and feeling nothing but pain. I stood back up and walked over the hotel.

"Oye, oye! What's happening, folks?" "Free food! Inside the hotel!" "Oh! Are you talking about the meals made by our new hotel chefs?" I looked inside and saw some failed debuts, Rubber Spatula and Disc happily carrying bags of food. "It just smells so good! Who are these chefs? We demand to know!" Yeah what Pin said! Who are-