Chapter 24

Grell surprised me the day of the wedding with a silver tiara.

"It might not be perfect, but it is fabulous, right?" He asked, handing it to me. I smiled happily and softly, nodding.

"It's perfect, Grell, thank you!" I rewarded him with a big hug. He hugged back, and that's when William walked in, in a suit, but a nicer one than usual.

"Is there a reason you two are hugging or is this simply natural for you?" He questioned. I giggled a bit, grabbing his wrist, pulling him into the hug. "Honestly, you know how I feel about hugs and being close to that." (A/N That referring to Grell Sutcliff :3) I giggled more and gave William a hug on his own.

"Well, you deserve a hug, anyway," I said, smiling at him.

"Why do I deserve a hug?"

"Because you never tore Undertaker and I away forever. We always had a chance to be together, even with your constant nagging." He appeared quite annoyed with the last comment. "Don't bother arguing, you nag quite a bit." We heard arguing and yelling a little bit away.

I walked over to the sounds, already dressed up, make-up and all. I opened the doors to another room and found that Sebastian was fixing Ciel's tie. Ciel, apparently, was not pleased about being here.

"Why did we come, Sebastian? I had a meeting for today." Sebastian simply sighed, fixing Ciel's suit in every possible way as it was on him.

"I came for a specific reason, you came because I came," Sebastian stated, keeping his voice calm and polite.

"What's your specific reason, then?" Ciel questioned, brushing Sebastian's hands off.

"I have very few friends in the world, and Nicu Macaru happens to be one. For that reason, I am coming to her wedding to wish her happiness," Sebastian replied, standing straight, noticing me. I smiled at him. Ciel turned around to see who Sebastian was looking at.

"Oh, hello, Lady-"

"Don't call me 'Lady' anything, Lord Phantomhive. I told you, I am not Lady of anything. Undertaker, I suppose counts, but it does not give me a title of any kind," I told him, my arms crossed a bit.

"Alright, would 'Hello, Nicu' work any better?" He questioned, looking at me. His eye patch was off, for Sebastian had another one Ciel would wear for the wedding. My gaze fell on his uncovered eye, the marked one. My eyes began to change to the unwelcome color, but I fought it off.

"Yes, that works much better."

"Who's the best man, anyway?" Ciel questioned. His questions were becoming tiring. 

"Grell is, Ciel," I replied, not bothering to call him by his title any longer.

"Grell? Doesn't he claim himself to be a lady, though? I thought the best man couldn't be a woman." I sighed.

"He agreed to being a man for the wedding."

"What about being a man?" I heard Grell behind me and jumped slightly in surprise. I turned around, seeing him in his suit, smirking. His hair got cut on a harvest when William had been saving him from Records, so it was short. I turned to look at Ciel and Sebastian again, and enjoyed the looks on their faces.

"What the-"

"Grell, don't take this any farther than it must be, but you actually seem... Cute," Sebastian said, causing both Grell's and Ciel's mouths to open in shock. I giggled lightly. I heard the guests say, "It's starting!" I hurried to the doors, where I would wait for the music.