Author's Note

Allow me to explain this "other". It is Nicu Macaru, but it is not. In short, she has multiple magical personalities. Please, if you are able/capable of deductions, attempt to sort out each individual personality. I shall list the names of each below, then you may try your lovely luck on figuring out who is who. Ah, and underneath that, as to be fair, I shall list the types of personalities(as well as the type of magic)

(The names)

Fei, Leanne, Delanie, Selaina

(The personalities)

1) Flirtatious, sweet, charismatic. Perfect at getting others to give her what she wants/requires. Usually stays near Undertaker, but likes to tease and flirt with others(ex. William.). When in full control of Nicu, may go overboard on the flirting. If not, gives Nicu flirting advice, lending Nicu her seductive voice.

2) Defensive, rebellious, mischievous. When in full control, teases others and acts like a child. Hates when she is told what to do, especially if it is William T. Spears telling her. If not in full control, is forced to hold back some of her teases and pranks and jokes.

3) Loving, kind, easily offended and easily emotionally hurt. When in full control, enjoys going to the park and meditating near the water and in the shade. If not, tolerates being in Undertaker's shop. Very loving and caring to Undertaker, usually using his real name. Will kiss him and hug him, but is always gentle and soft and will push away if it goes any further.

4) Cold, cruel, emotionless. Very often in control of Nicu. When in full control, speaks only in cold and bitter ways or not all, or in a simple tone tinted with icy hate. Prefers the dead over the living. Loves winter and cold things. Appears dead most of the time. (Pale skin... that sort of thing...) When not in full control, the room she is in, no matter the season or temperature, feels even colder than it already is.

(The magic)

1) Healing, soothing, calming. Can calm one's nerves, can heal any wound, well near any wound. Can calm one's emotions, perhaps a whole room if feeling up to it.

2) Necromancy; can raise the dead, control the dead, demons, and anything to do with death, demons, etc. Can cut off a person's life if in the mood for it.

3) Pyromancy; can manipulate/control anything to do with flames. Can locate where a fire first originated from and pull it from it's source. Can tell exactly what started a fire, when it was started, and anything of that sort. Can be caught on fire, entire body engulfed in flames, and be perfectly fine, actually enjoying the feeling.

4) Tricks and hallucinations, mind tricks as well. Usually uses cards doing the tricks. Acts as a common magician when in hiding. Can handle any false magic done to her; sawed in half, stabbed everywhere in her body with swords while trapped in a chest, trapped in a big tube while in a straight jacket, etc. Cannot survive other magics, or magicks as she prefers.