Chapter 11: is the sacrifice worth?

Gaea smiles at Reiō "you have a very cute son Reiō who is the mother?" She asked him while getting a bit closer to Reiō and Yhwach "a random human woman I don't know here name but when I got there I found out she was already dead she died after giving birth to my son" he said while putting Yhwach down "oh...I see I'm sorry to hear that" Gaea said in a motherly manner "it's fine i just wish i found him sooner" Reiō said while letting out sigh "anyway I take it that you already finish the meeting?" He said while putting his arms inside of his kimono "no we were just about and since your son is here taking where the other kids are" Uranus said to him Reiō nodded his head and take Yhwach to a nearby room he then opens the door "wait here ok son I'll back when the meeting is over ok?" He said calmly Yhwach nods his head "ok father" Reiō closes the door and leaves yhwach.

Yhwach looks around the room "hello?" He says "hmmm no one is here?" He continues to look around and see a boy with white hair and purple eyes while being a little pale he was about Yhwach age next to the boy was six little kids four of the kids were girls but the other two were boys Yhwach goes up to them "hello" the white hair boy looks behind him "oh hello I'm hades I'm the oldest son of Cronus and Rhea" he while sticking his hand out Yhwach then shakes his hand "I'm Yhwach the son of the soul king" hades eyes open in shock "wait the soul king!" He said with some star in his eyes "yeah" Yhwach said in a confused tone while he tilted his head a bit "oh sorry it's just that your father is one if not the strongest primordial ever" hades said to Yhwach "huh really I didn't know that" he says a bit of shock "up" then crying is heard "oh hang on" hades goes up to the kid who was crying and give a toy for him to play with Yhwach watches him "I take it that they are your siblings?" He ask hades "yeah they are the second oldest is Adamas and after adamas is Hera, Hestia, Demeter, Poseidon, and the youngest is Zeus" hades said while smiling a bit.

(For reference on how they look oh and I couldn't find any for Hera, Demeter, and hestia so imagine there the same height of Poseidon and also imagine Poseidon as a girl)

"Hmmm" Yhwach said while looking at siblings play together "come on way don't you join us" hades said Yhwach opens his eyes a bit "you want me to play with you" he said in a confused tone but also shock "yeah you're our friend right?" Hades said *friend...* he then smiles a bit "yes I am" Yhwach starts playing with the young Olympians form board games to tag or to hide n seek soon the meeting with the primordials come to in end Rhea had come by and get her kids Yhwach says bye to his friends and waits for his father to get him then Reiō come and pick up Yhwach the two of them were walking next to each other "father I made some friends" he said to his father "oh really was it the Olympians?" He ask Yhwach "yes them I had so much fun with them" Reiō smile at his son "that's good son" he said while holding Yhwach hand "you know I thought out of everyone you would have told me first that you had a son" Reiō stops and smiles at hearing the man's voice Reiō turn around and sees a old man with a pure white robe and hair there was also a light coming off of him the light cover his eyes and only kept his mouth visible this old man is not just some old man he is....
_________________________________
THE EVERLASTING GOD...HE IS CONSIDERED A FATHER....HE IS THE GOD WHO SEES...HE IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD...YAHWEH.
______________________________
(Ps i'm a catholic/Christian but if you're not that's ok no judgement oh use YH for Yahweh)