Chapter 5: killing blow

"These are humanity's champions the Einherjar!!" Geir said while looking at the list while shaking a bit y/n takes his phone out and looks at the list "hmmm not bad choices on both sides I must say" he says while smiling a bit with the gods Hermes takes his phone out "Zeus-sama their roster has been decided" he says to Zeus "ooh~ let's see here" Hermes leans down a shows Zeus the list "hmm would you look at that ufufu~" he says with a excited smile on his face

(Y/n is not on the list and image that Ra and Baldwin IV is on there)

"It seems I'll be able to enjoy this even more than I'd first thought" he says with a laugh back in the arena "Alight! We're back folks!! We're here with the first battle of Ragnarok!! This battle, featuring Thor and Lu Bu is finally approaching its conclusion! now that Thor has gotten serious!" Heimdall says to the audiences "if that's him getting serious then what the hell was he before?" A random soldier says in fear  "he's was already pretty fucking strong earlier right?" A other random soldier says in a worried voice back on the gods Shiva gets up from her chair leaning against the rail "oh? Thor's getting serious?" She says with a small grin on her face "this is a first for me too~" Aphrodite says while blushing a bit the scene changes back to the arena Thor was still in his stands while charging up Mjölinir "don't die on me now." He says with a smile on his face He then throws Mjölinir at Lu Bu at incredible speeds shocking everyone.
_________________________________
According to the Prose Eda the god Thor would Throw Mjölinir crushing the skulls of the jotun as a result despite having been thrown hundreds of times IT HAD NOT ONCE, MISSED ITS MARK.
______________________________
Mjölinir gets closer and closer to Lu Bu about to hit him but Lu Bu he leans back having the hammer scraped him a bit which causes Mjölinir to go up into the stands Lu Bu leans back forward he licks his lips and rushes at Thor "Look at this! I'm struggling to keep up! Lu Bu has managed to dodge the flawless attack..." heimdall says before he was cut off by Mjölinir come back ready to hit Lu Bu "no wait Mjölinir's come back with a vengeance!! Caught unaware is this the end for Lu Bu!?" Heimdall says Lu Bu then jumps up dodging Mjölinir again he then puts his lance on Mjölinir and redirects towards Thor "he's used the hammer's rotation to sidestep the assault!! And now it's headed straight for Thor!!" Heimdall says But Thor holds his hand out he then grabs a old of the handle of Mjölinir which pulls him back a bit he regain his balance and swings the hammer back up at Lu Bu.

"wait is that?!" Brunhilde says in a worrie tone "that technique has only been used once before

"wait is that?!" Brunhilde says in a worrie tone "that technique has only been used once before..." huginn says "many millennia ago in the battle with world serpent Jörmungandr!" Muninn shouted.
_________________________________
GEIRROD In this battle, Thor would display his finest smile.

_________________________________GEIRROD In this battle, Thor would display his finest smile

And Lu Bu would meet it with his worst.
_________________________________
Thor then beings his hammer all the way down at Lu Bu causing a huge explosion the smoke clears up and reveals Lu Bu stopping Thor's hammer "He he's stopped it!! Lu Bu this one man has taken everything Thor could dish out!!" Heimdall says in shock which shocks Everyone form the gods to the humans to Lu Bu's army and Thor's family "isn't that the blow that buried Jörmungandr!" Muninn says in shock "Lu Bu! Be careful with my dear sister!!" Geir shouted at him "hm?" Y/n smiles a bit *....schrift B....The balance...* he says in his head Lu Bu pushes Mjölinir back shock everyone Lu Bu then strikes at Thor stabbing him Through his chest but not enough to kill him.

"WHATS IS THIS FLOKS! IT SEEMS THAT LU BU! HAS DAMAGED THOR AGAIN!!" Heimdall shouted than Lu Bu's army started to cheer and let out war cry's Thor then pushes Lu Bu back causing Lu Bu to slide back "you managed to survive it..." Thor says to Lu Bu he then lets out sinister smile at him "I'VE FINALLY GOT A OPPONENT!! WHO CAN MAKE ME FEEL THIS HAPPY!!" Thor shouted at the top of his lungs while still smiling "GET UP LU BU! IM NOT DONE WITH ITH YOU YET!!" He shouted at him Lu Bu smiles back and get back up but then out of nowhereLu Bu's horse the red hare comes out and goes up to him "red hare?" He said in a surprise tone to his horse he then nodded his head and gets on his horse Thor see this and smiles more "HELL YEAH the two of them were made to fight together!" Zhang Fei says with a grin "how do you feel, as a fellow rider of the red hare?" Liu bei asked guan Yu he then smiles at Lu Bu and red hare "the back red hare is better suited to Lu Bu himself."