Chapter 4: 15 gods vs 15 humans

MJOLNIR THE STRONGEST OF THE DIVINE WEAPONS CAPABLE OF SHATTERING THE VERY EARTH AS IF LAVA ITSELF OVERWHELMING POWER FLOWS FROM IT BRINGING DESTRUCTION TO ITS VERY WELDER AND THUS THOR WELDED THE JÁRNGREIR TO PROTECT HIS OWN HANDS.
______________________________

Then cracks appear on Thor's gloves causing it to completely shatter into pieces shocking Thor himself "Lu bu's own blade has managed to smash the JÁRNGREIR to bits as if it were a beg of chips!" Heimdall shouts in shock then all of Lu bu's army and friends cheer "HELL YEAH!" Zhang Fei shout out while rising his barrel of alcohol he then points it at the gods side "see that gods that's our strongest Right there!! You pissin yourself now?!" He said with a smile causing Thor's sons to get really mad at him Zhang Fei then falls back "brother the time for celebration is yet to pass but as one who shared an era with him I SIMPLY CANNOT DENY THIS BURNING PRIDE IN MY CHEST!!" He said while holding his chest Lu bu's army starts to cheer while playing their drums while shooting "MY LOOOOOOOORD!" Cheng Gong put his hands into a salute "OH MY LORD SUCH A WONDERFUL ATTACK!! I thought so myself but you truly are enjoying yourself!! SO TRULY WAS A MEANING IN DYING TOGETHER WITH YOU!!" He was with a huge smile on his while crying this also cause the Random humans to cheer for Lu Bu in praise.
_________________________________
In that moment all of humanity shuddered for the first time in history no...for the first time in human existence humanity had surpassed there creators!!
_________________________________
Hermes put his hand on his chin "I see so that's extent of their scheme" he said in realizing what Zeus was talking about "oh you've noticed?" Zeus said to him "yes" he then takes out doll "the sworn duty of the Valkyrie is the guidance of souls they descended upon the earth taking note of humanity's finest warriors and leading them to Valhalla where in preparation for an assault against heaven they formed an army of gods. However since ancient times a certain rumor has been floating throughout heaven it says that the Valkyries goal never was to from an army for heaven instead the warriors summoned to Valhalla Bonded with the Valkyrie and the Valkyrie would transform themselves into the most fitting weapon for their wielder. the warriors would offer their very being in exchange for the power of a god." He said while twisting around the doll "and that exchange was said to be called VOlUND" the scene changes to Lu Bu trying to stab Thor the scene changes back to Hermes and Zeus "Hence the souls gathered by the Valkyrie, were granted power to fight the gods thats is the essence of this Ragnarok correct?" He finished explaining to Zeus "yes that's right Those Pissy little girls go against us mighty gods" he said while grabbing his chair handles tightly "THIS IS A REBELLION!!" He then calms down " but to think that the Valkyries would seriously turn their blades on us...it's so this so just..."

He said excitement he looks around trying to find brunhilde "Bru-ru Bru-ru Bru-ru B-runhilde-cha-n" he said In perverted tone brunhilde hears Zeus call out for her *quit staring over here

He said excitement he looks around trying to find brunhilde "Bru-ru Bru-ru Bru-ru B-runhilde-cha-n" he said In perverted tone brunhilde hears Zeus call out for her *quit staring over here. Creepy mother fucking geezer* she said in her head with a blank face on y/n let's out a small laugh "it seems you have a admirer brunhilde" he said teasing her bit "shut up you idiot" y/n let's out a other small laugh the scene changes back to the arena then on the arena floor mjolnir starts to let out steam both Lu bu and Thor look at the hammer "huh?" Lu Bu said in a confused tone "sister hilde what's happening!" Geir said in shock brunhilde doesn't say anything but her face says it all she also very shock *so the legends are true...* y/n said while narrowing his eyes a bit.