Chapter 3: Rivals

_________________________________
According to historical records of the three kingdoms its says that Lu Bu came from a Mongolian Tribe however we're yet to confirm his origin.
______________________________

Flashback

It shows a young Lu Bu cover in blood on top of a horse with a bloody dagger in his hand and on the ground was a wolf with its throat cut he looks around he then leaves the tribe with his horse.
_________________________________
He traveled the vast continent of Eurasia seeking out any strong opponent.
______________________________
Now it show a bit older Lu Bu still riding his horse then a bear roars at him Lu Bu jumps off his horse charging straight at the bear he then completely twists the bears neck killing it. The scene changes again to a older Lu Bu charging into battle with his army behind him he had completely destroyed and killed every single soldier he saw.
_________________________________
Lu Bu came to be heard throughout all of the Middle Kingdom.
______________________________
Lu Bu is see staring at the clouds having rain fall on him while on his horse eventually nothing would stand before him and longer and in exchange the numbers of his followers grow gradually increase and so after 30 years of life Lu Bu journey had come to end and within that very moment he finally realized.

The scene changes again on show Lu Bu captured heading towards a hangar he was defeated after a fierce battle with cao cao Lu bu step on to the platform "Allow me to lead but one squad of your army!! And I shall grant you every thing that is under...

The scene changes again on show Lu Bu captured heading towards a hangar he was defeated after a fierce battle with cao cao Lu bu step on to the platform "Allow me to lead but one squad of your army!! And I shall grant you every thing that is under the heavens!!" he started to cry and beg for his life on his final day but however that is not the case the it was all WRONG! WRONG!! WRONG!!! Lu Bu had been captured but the truth of his cry's that day was of complete Boredom.

Lu Bu is seen yawning "oi what the hell is takin so long you're boring me to death here just here it up

Lu Bu is seen yawning "oi what the hell is takin so long you're boring me to death here just here it up."

Flashback end.

The scenes changes back to the area Lu Bu and Thor at still clashing with each other but only that they were smiling at each other in the stands "it's the first time I've seen my lord Lu Bu so...so...so! Happy! He's even smiling!" Chen Gong said with a huge smile on his face while small tears come out his eyes with the gods Zeus is look down at the match while caressing his beard "hmmm how strange..." Hermes leans down to Zeus "ZEUS-SAMA! IS THERE! SOMETHING ABOUT HIM THAT INTERESTS YOU?!" He shouted into Zeus ear Zeus respond to him "something impossible has been occurred..." he said to "YOU'RE WONDERING WHY A HUMAN! IS ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH A GOD?!" Hermes shouts again zeus then snaps at Hermes "oh shut up already!! Don't shout right in my ear!! I'm not so old my ears have stopped working!!" He looks back at the arena "but there is another issue is that he's up against Thor's mjolnir any weapon made by man should've been destroyed in one hit." He says while rubbing his beard he looks across the stadium and sees brunhilde, Geir, and y/n next to each other brunhilde gives him a devilish smile. Zeus smiles a bit "hmph I see your plot Valkyrie but you y/n you're still a mystery." Geir holds on to brunhilde hip "sister Zeus is looking over here with a creepy smile" she said in a shakily voice "well it seems he's notices bru-Chan" he said teasing her a bit brunhilde blush at the name he called her "oh shut up but yes your right he's noticed"