𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Share
Remember to vote!! 🗳️
Enjoy pookies!

Share Remember to vote!! 🗳️ Enjoy pookies!

I know I'm a monster.
But I can't help it. I love her. But she doesn't listen.Obedience is the true foundation of liberty. The disobedient must be slaves.

She's mine and she needs to get that through her fucking skull. She needs to be ready for the world ahead of her. My world.

If she is welcomed horribly she'll tremble right there on the spot.
_________________________________

I hugged her tightly. I don't know holding her in my hands make me feel like she's protected. I trailed kisses down her neck. Causing her to groaned.

I chuckled. But to my surprised she turned to me kissed me. "Oh ho, don't start nothing you can't finish" she smiled with her eyes still close.

She sat and positioned herself on me. "Fuck" I groaned. She grinned "You'll teach me how to ride it?" I covered my face. My dick was harder than a Rock as usual. "Of course"

She moved around on my hips and looked down at me with her long lashes. I gripped her waist. "Stop fucking teasing me" I spat.

She hopped off and headed to the bathroom. "Shit!" She giggled.

Leaving me is one thing but with a boner.

I got up from bed and opened the bathroom door. She was in the shower eyes closed and a glossy body all waiting for me.

I came in and she didn't seem to surprised instead she motioned her finger. I guess that last night got her over the moon. I smiled to myself.

I walked in and kissed her cheek. I hugged her waists close to me. "«Я не могу представить свою жизнь без тебя. Ты - моя причина жить»." ("I can't imagine my life without you. You are my reason to live.")

_________________________________
~Flashback~

Father, why? You killed your own brother! "WHY!" A slap came across my face. "He should've stayed in his place! He touched what was mine and paid the consequences, he was warned." I cried. "He was like a brother to me!"

"You're a monster!" He held the knife towards my neck. "You'll become just like me don't worry. You'll want to do everything in your power to protect the woman you love right?" I looked up at the lifeless body across the floor. "Where's mother!" He smiled "in a safe place far from your uncle"