When you reached its base, you felt his Adam's apple bob as he gulped. You delicately licked from the base of his throat, up his chin and to his lips, licking their outline before pulling the bottom one into your mouth and biting down on it.

This made Yoongi purr, his hands left your waist and went to your ass. He cupped and squeezed it, making you moan in turn. It was the first time he had touched you there and it ignited a fire in you.

“Again,” you whispered and he complied. He squeezed your ass so hard that you were sure you were going to have hand prints on it the following morning. Your hands finally left his hair and traveled down his chest, down to the button of his jeans, you popped it and right as you were about to pull his zipper down, his hands caught yours.

“Baby…you don't have to. You've already done so much…” he was still thinking about you first, even when you could feel him through his goddamn jeans.

“I know…I want to.” You went back to kissing him and managed to pull the zipper down, he stopped you again. He was panting.

“Y/N…I don't want you to do anything you're not sure of or just because you think I need or want it…please.”

“Min Yoongi, I'm going to say this just once so pay attention,” you rocked your hips and he whimpered.

“The only thing I want right now is to pull your jeans down, take out your cock and suck it.”

The way he inhaled and hissed had you weak.

“So please, may I suck on your cock and make you  cum?” The way your eyes looked so innocent but your mouth had uttered such dirty words were his doom.

“Damn woman…you're going to kill me.” He pushed you up and you understood, you balanced yourself on your knees as he lifted his hips and pushed down on his jeans. He could only get them down to his thighs and so you stood and went to get on your knees to completely pull them off.

“Wait,” he said in a rush as he reached for one of the cushions on his couch and put it down for you to kneel on it. Such a sweet gesture in the middle of it all. You pulled his Valentino skimpy boxers down and his cock sprung out.

The sight of it had you clenching around nothing and your mouth watering.

You had seen the pictures, you had seen the videos, all of them where his cock showed through his clothes. How when he manspread there was a bulge there for the world to see.

Seeing it live…it was an experience.

Yoongi was above average length, not massively long but…he was thick. Massively thick. For two seconds you wondered how he would ever fit in you…anywhere in you, but you shook your head and went to grab him. He was pulsating, the head red and angry looking…all the while, Yoongi was looking at you in lust and alert, at any sign of hesitation.

“It's your call, baby…just feeling your soft hand on me is enough…”

That was all the push you needed, you leaned forward and just as you did to his throat, you licked his cock from base to tip, circling the head before putting it in your mouth.

His skin was velvety soft against your tongue, it was sweet and listening to Yoongi hiss made you feral. You began bobbing your head up and down, putting a little more of him in your mouth with each movement. At one point you were sure you were not going to be able to fit all of him in your mouth, but the sounds coming from him egged you on.

Yoongi was restraining himself, trying not to buck his hips, but the way your mouth felt around him was heaven. Each time you hollowed your cheeks and sucked felt as if a lightning bolt was traveling up his spine, his hands were in fists beside his thighs, resisting the urge to tangle on your hair.