Confessions pt.2

Y/N's POV

“She what!?” You let go of his hand to hold your head. It couldn't be true. You couldn't believe it.

“Y/N, I swear it's not true! I could never do such a thing! I swear. I have cameras all over my studio and I can prove it to you and anyone else.” Yoongi was panicking.

He thought you believed what that bitch was accusing him of when it couldn't be farther from what you were thinking. You were mad, offended for him, angry. You wanted to find that bitch and make her eat shit. Literally. You were fuming.

“I told Namjoon that I'd rather quit BTS before she can damage them through me and before you leave me…I'd sacrifice everything for them and you.” He sighed and hung his head, his tears flowing. “That's why when you so easily said you wanted to leave me tonight…I didn't react well. I'm trying, I really am…but I'm still jealous of Huang-ssi. I'm sorry.”

You didn't think and just stood up, took the glass from his hand and put it on the side table. Yoongi looked up at you, tears streaming down his face.

You straddled him and sat on his lap, not thinking about how you were heavy or how you were invading his personal space -he had said before he didn't mind- but you needed to feel him close and you felt like he needed the same.

Yoongi's hands went to your hips out of instinct. Without saying anything, you wiped his tears with your thumbs and moved forward to kiss each of his eyes, then his nose. His hold on your hips grew tighter. You put your forehead to his and looked into his eyes, the proximity making it look like there were two Yoongis.

“Yoongi…I'm saying this with all the respect and care in this world: don't ever say such stupid shit again.” He looked like he was about to protest, “No. Shut up and listen.” Your tone surprised even you, “there's not a single person in this world who knows you who would believe such shit about you. I believe you and you don't have to prove anything to me. I believe you and I'm not going anywhere.” You pecked his lips.

“I would never let you sacrifice your career with your brothers for me. Not ever. I'd leave before that happened and I DON'T want to leave. Don't even think about leaving them. They have your back. Trust Namjoon, trust Bang PD and trust the rest of your brothers. They have your back. Understood?” You had just given Yoongi a taste of badass, work Y/N. No nonsense and straightforward. He needed a reality check.

“I'm sorry, Y/N.” He still looked a bit out of it.

“Yoongi, you heard my story and you're still here. We all have issues, you have nothing to apologize for…except maybe for being jealous of Huang. I've told you there's nothing there…but I can see how people could interpret our friendship as something else.”

You moved your hips to adjust your position on his lap and you could feel how his cock twitched. It was hot.

“I know….I know he's your safe place…” he squeezed your hips. “I wish I could make you feel that way when you're with me. I want to give you everything.”

“You want to know how you make me feel?” You whispered and dove in to kiss him, your hands went to the back of his head, tilting it back and pushing your tongue into his mouth. Yoongi moaned and tried to kiss you back but you were not having it.

You needed him to feel how you felt. The way he made you drop all your fears and hesitations, how you never wanted to leave the comfort of his arms and how extremely wet he made you just by talking. He said you had all the power in your relationship, but it was scary how you would relinquish every ounce of it just to hear him say you could do whatever you wanted and he'd respect it.

You needed him to realize you were falling for him. Fast.

Your hips began grinding on his crotch and you could feel his cock swelling, your own core getting wetter by the second. You broke the kiss and pulled on his hair again, exposing his neck to you. You trailed kissed all the way up his jaw to his ear where you nibbled on it and then, you traveled down his neck.