Chapter 19 : Conscious

I don't remember an single thing of what happened.

What.. last happened.

Wait.. that's right.

It was him. It was all of his doing. My reason for being trapped here.

Left in nothing but an white empty room, in silence and forced to look through the eye of my own body.

What did I ever do wrong? I just wanted to be in peace.

Ever since the beginning, it was nothing but manipulation. The long talks to getting the show back, he was nothing but an comfort, an friend. How could he do such an thing when all I did was deny.

He always spoke about how he wanted the show back on air, just me and him. The laughing kids, the jokes and all. I told him, Oh how that would be such an good idea that even N/N should join in too! He agreed of course, but once it got to the others.. Oh no, how he didn't like the idea of that at all.

So that's when it started huh? I started to open my eyes more and that's when I noticed. It was all just an plan, an manipulation and nothing else. I told him I didn't wanna do it anybody if it meant not having my friends join along.

That's when everything went black. I can't help but feel this strange sensation of anger and sadness. Betrayal perhaps, being stuck in the point of view of my own consciousness would drive anyone mad. He's gonna hurt them, I'm scared if he does. I know he can hear me and I can hear him too.

The constant "be quiet!" And bickering back and forth. I just wanna be back in my own body, playing in the neighborhood with all my friends.

Hanging out with Barnaby

Eating Howdy's tasty apples,

joining in Sally's plays

Jump roping with Julie

Catching Butterflies with Frank.

Being with Y/N..

I felt my own hand begin to tremble, clutching to the tightness in my chest. The fabric of my sweater forming an lump in my throat, my vision painting an blurry picture I couldn't make out.

My wife, oh my darling.. .

An shaky sigh leaves my lips moving my legs to hold to my knees. I buried my face into them and started an whimper. Soon with it came an sob and then the waterworks began to pour.

I just want my.. I want my Y/N.

It's not even an want, it's an need. Oh, such an desperate need. Of all the terrible things I've said to her that I deeply regret, How stupid I could be to choose an show over anything more than her. I was nothing but emotional and angry. I wanted to chase after her, believe me.

"Leave her." He whispered in my ear. How stupid of me to gain cold feet over an red manipulating pile of bricks.

Her words were such an stab to the heart, her face filled with utter resentment. "You are the most selfish and inconsiderate man I've ever met.. I can't believe I ever married you." Could she have meant that? No, this is Y/N were talking about she would never!

She's not that heartless at all to mean such an thing. I've seen the way she looks at me, the way she calls me her cute little pets names and makes sure to make me her one priority.. So..