A/N 19 MAGNOLIA SKETCHES

sketches of Millie during the following weeks!

SINGER MILLIEdid her digital but was to lazy to finish it 😭

SINGER MILLIE
did her digital but was to lazy to finish it 😭

little info about her
- she's around 24-25
- around 4'11 to 5'0
- loves pink, her jackets pink, glasses pink, she's like an pinky girl.
- always blowing on bubble gum. maybe may not have stuck some in Wally's hair before on purpose.

- her and wally happen to be ex's and rivals in this au! her and wally had an nasty break up that had to deal with his career. she later became an singer to "mock" him, but began to like the fame later on. Their both rivals in their music industry, making music about each other sometimes or battling one another. Deep down, the two still do love each other dearly and deeply but act like they don't.

- her outfit is inspired a bit off of Wally's, from the star on her chest, and to her hand gloves

- if you look very closely, she has freckles all over her face and body!

- she's known as "Ms. Heartbreaker" since she doesn't refer to herself as her real name, and always sings around love songs.

- She sort of like an Verosika Mayday, but less arrogant. She is a bit bossy with her bodyguards and gets stubborn when she doesn't get what she wants. She's a very bubbly and talkative person when you meet her, using her charms and sex appeal to her advances when it comes to her fame.

- she loves her fans a lot, that she's willing to buy their tickets to fly them out or do anything in the slightest. However when it comes to fans who don't respect her, she won't hesitant to twist your fingers or arm and get intimating to get her point across.

grayscale, killer and smile (still have a LOT more to do

grayscale, killer and smile (still have a LOT more to do.)

actor mils and Wally showing off in the magazines! 💙🤎

_________