Chapter 5 : Surfs Up!

"Beach Day, Beach Day!" "Beach Day! Beach Day!" Almost half of everybody yelled making their way into the beach.

Today was a hot day in the Neighborhood, so all in thanks to Julie and her adventurous idea, we ended up on the beach. Everybody had their bathing suits in bags looking at the large beach

"Wow, this place is huge!" Sally exclaimed while spinning around at the large beach. I let out a small laugh at her enthusiasm. "When I was younger, I would come to the beach all the time." I turned to Wally who was beside me, "I always loved to surf with my little brother and father, we would end up falling off in the end." Wally chuckled lightly at the thought of it.

"Well, in that case. I say we get ready and have some fun." At the mention of fun, everybody ran for the changing rooms.

Barnaby was the first to come out in dark blue trunks. The cutest thing had to be the floaties he was wearing. Howdy followed after next in green and white horizontal striped trunks. Julie came out in a pink one piece, Sally in a purple one with a sun in the middle. Eddie had dark orange trunks while Frank wore a black shirt over gray trunks. Poppy wasn't one for swimming, hating getting her feathers wet, but she decided on putting her bikini on to sunbath.

I came out the room in my f/c bikini. It had s/fc polka dots with a skirt as the bottom. It was the only bathing suit I had packed, though it was cute.

(swimsuit inspo

(swimsuit inspo. if you don't feel comfortable with it, you can change it! :)

I stepped out seeing Frank covered in sand complaining at Wally, who was nervously sweating. Julie saw me and quickly shook Wally's shoulders pointing a finger at me. Wally looked at her pointing and his eyes landed on me in an instance. They dilated.

I made my way up to them, my arms around my back adjusting my top. "Hey guys, So what are we going to do first?" Julie skipped over to me, "Howdy told us he brought some water guns for us! We can have a water gun fight!" I smiled at the mention of the water guns. I loved messing around with my family using them, my mother however would ridicule me and my father whenever we came up behind her back spraying her while she was sunbathing.

I laughed at the memory before turning to Julie, "Well, I've gotta warn you ahead of time that I happen to be a master of-" "SALLY!" Our heads turned in the direction of the yelling. Frank's hair was wet to the side of it being from Sally, who threw a bucket of water at him. "Whoopsie! Sorry Frank!" Frank replied with a groan, his head doing a 360. Eddie gave him a comforting pat attempting to calm him down.

I swear those two have something going on..

It was my turn to gasp however once the feeling of water hit my back. I spun my head around seeing Wally. He was staring at the sky, whistling innocently. He had a bucket behind his back, and let out a small giggle. I smirked at him, furrowing my brows.