Chapter 7 : Y/N.

A/N : ANOTHER CHAPTER, EVERYONE WAKE UP!!! WALLY AND Y/N ARE GETTING CANON!!

this chapter takes place in Wally's POV. so we'll be seeing how he feels for y/n :))

______________

I was doing my daily painting as always in my art room. I loved painting things there I loved, or found beautiful. I always was the type to put what I was feeling into a piece of paper, it was a habit of mine. I looked over to the apple painting that was gifted to me by Y/N around a month ago. Everytime I took a glance at it, my heart would flutter. It was absolutely my favorite painting.

Speaking of Y/N, I was actually working on an self portrait of her. I'm almost done with the painting infact, I just have to add a little bit more details here and there and I'm finished. I had to make sure it was we perfect as her. If that were even possible. Every stroke from my paintbrush I took on her gorgeous face, I would feel my heart grow more and more She was just so...

"Beautiful.." it didn't even dawn on me that I spoke aloud, until Y/N who was on the floor painting as well called me out on it. "Hm? You say something Wally..?" "Ah.." my eyes darted off the portrait turning my focus on Y/N. She was finger-painting on one of the canvases, and I must admit she was a bit messy. She was like a little kid painting. I chuckled at this, "Why, please don't get any on my floors Darling.."

I saw something spark in Y/N's eyes as she jumped in her body. She stared down at the mess on the ground, some paint wet still while others were drying up. I blinked a few times with an blank expression on my face staring at the mess. I then left out a small laugh, shaking my head. "It's fine. I can get it cleaned up." My words and calm reaction seemed to make her less tense listening to her let out a small giggle. I always loved to hear her voice whether it was over a phone, in the mornings, or just a far. Any mention of her would get me all jumpy and tingly inside.

I don't know what there feelings are but Barnaby explains them as "love." Love, what a beautiful word yet such a silly thought, huh.

I continued on with my painting hearing her get up off the floor. I turned my gaze back up towards her feeling my heart jump once she started approaching. In an instinct my reflexes kicked in, grabbing my easel to keep it out of her sight. I would see her eyes widned at my quick reaction, backing up a bit with her hand out. "Well geez, I know your serious about painting but I never knew you were THAT serious." A cocky smirk grew on her face while she placed her hands on her hips. I rolled my eyes at her playful banter, setting my easel back into it's original position.

"I just wanna get this painting done, alright? It has to be perfect.." My tone came off as a bit offensive, but that was only because i was really serious about this. I caressed my thumb over a part of a painting that was drying up, though still leaving some paint as I pulled away. Y/N could see how much this meant to me and gave a comforting smile, "Alright, I'll leave you to it then...I'll be at Julie's."

My ears would perk up at the mention of Julie's name. I raised my eyebrows watching her leave out the room, "You sure love hanging out with Julie a lot don't you..?"

She turned around leaning against the doorframe, giving me a small cheeky wink. "Yeah, I'll cya around!" She pushed herself off the doorframe and waved. I heard the front door open and then shut from the living room. I let out a breath that I went even noticing that I was holding. I continued on with my canvas to get my mind for things. It was silent in the house, except for the sound of creaking from Home.