(MINI COMIC) Mr. Telephone Man

A/N : this isn't a canon part of the story, but this is mini comic around the time Y/N and Wally first start dating.

Was listening to this song one night and got the idea for it.

_______________________________

Ever since me and Wally been together, I've always been using his phone. Some calls would be for him, and some would be for me. It got to the point where we were just tired of taking each other's calls, that Wally decided it would be best to get me my own telephone. And that he did.

He finished setting it up, standing back at his artwork. "There you go Dear." He smiled looking at me. I softly cupped his face, turning it towards me. "Thank you Hon." I planted a soft kiss on his lips, his smile becoming more smitten. "Say, why don't we test it out? Go to another part of the house and see if it answers." Wally pointed with his thumb, upstairs. I took the phone and headed upstairs sitting on his bed. I placed the phone on the nightstand, spinning the rotary.

"Hello?" I said, waiting for Wally to answer. "Hello....Hello....Hello.." "That's not gonna work with me Hon." I rolled my eyes at Wallys attempt to prank me. He did his nonchalant laugh, "Is this Y/N...?" He asked, a small giggle escaping his mouth. My smirk grew bigger, earning another playful eye roll from me. "I dunno...is this the handsome Wally Darling?" I laid the phone into my shoulder, leaning closer to the phone. Wally giggled again, covering his mouth, "Mayybeee..." I chuckled to myself.

"Hey, I gotta secret I gotta tell you." Wally did a small gasp, not sounding very surprised. "What is it..? He said, already hearing his smile through the phone. I smiled, putting the phone to my lips, "I love you my darling~"

silence. *CLICK!*

"Wally....? Wally...?"

On Wally's end, he was a blushing mess in the chair. His eyes were wide, covering half of his face in embarrassment cause he hung up on me.

Later that day, Me and Wally came back from a small walk. "Hey, we should test out the phone again. Last time it clicked off for me." I turned to Wally as he put his jacket in the rack. "Ah, it did? Well, alright I guess we could try." I made my way back upstairs, sitting on the bed again. I spun the rotary waiting for an answer...

"Hello?" I asked into the phone. "Hello, this is Darling's residence...how may I help you today?" Wally's tired sounding voice came from the other end. I sighed, letting out a chuckle at his antics. I decided to play along, kicking my feet off the edge of the bed. "Oh Darling's residence? Do you happen to know a Wally Darling?" I heard Wally snicker before speaking again, "Ah, let me see...Yes, I'll go get him....Hello, Hello my dear..." I leaned against the phone, a soft smile growing on my face. "Hello Honey. What is this about a Darling residence?" Wally hummed to himself, "It's a residence for only the specialist..."

"and a lucky girl like you got it~"

My eyes widned at his voice deepening. The phone slid and dropped off my shoulder.

silence. *CLICK*

"Hello....Hello...?"

Wally sat there, nervous if he said something wrong. However on my end, I was kicking my feet in the air, covering my blushing face.

It was apparent that something possibly could have been wrong each other's phones. They kept cutting abruptly whether we would say anything sweet to each other. Wally thought it was the phone messing up, yet I figured it was just the bad service. The next day, Wally was sat at his canvas, working on a painting. I poked my head in quietly making my way over to him. Somehow, Wally without even making contact noticed, "Hello Apple Pie." a smile growing on my face while I stared at his work. I leaned over kissing his cheek, "Good Morning Sweetface." I watched a soft smile fill his face, a soft blush tinting his cheeks.

"I was thinking of getting you a new rotary, something's up with that phone." Wally said while brushing into his canvas. "What?" I said a bit upset turning to him from his canvas, "You cant, I like that phone. I'm telling you, it's just the service." I crossed my arms, furrowing my brows a bit. Wally sighed, rolling his eyes. "Dearest I told you, when I got that phone they told me the service was fine. It's obviously just that they gave me a cheap phone." I placed a hand on my hip raising a brow at him, "Your not taking that phone" It fell silence. The room almost has this eerie feeling to it the moment Wally stopped working.

"And what if I do..?"

His head slowly turned to me in an intimating fashion. I was taken aback at his sudden change of tone. We both stared each other down, glaring hard. "What happened when I called you that day? It hung up randomly." I crossed my arms giving Wally a questioning glare. This question caught Wally by surprise, his glare disappearing and changing into a flustered look. "W-What happened was that uh...I..." I waited for his response, tapping my foot impatiently. He sighed, "I hung up...I got all flustered by what you said." My eyes widned at his confession, my gaze softening. I stopped crossing my arms walking over to him, pulling a chair closer. "What happened when I called you...it did the same thing."

I glanced away from him, nervously laughing in embarrassment. "I...kinda did the same thing too.." Wally looked up at me, surprised as well by my confession. "Really..? So, it wasn't the phone it was just us...hanging up on each other quickly.." Me and Wally looked at each other. Man, I'm sure we both felt really dumb. The silence in the room soon turned into laughter. "Well, at least the phone isn't cheap." I nudged his arm, giving him a playful smirk watching his face heat up slightly more. The phone behind us rang.

"I'll get it."

We both glanced at each other. Wally got up ready to answer it, but I instead stopped him by his hand. He gave me a confused look, a confused smile forming on his face. "You said I was a lucky girl?" I raised an eyebrow, smirking slyly. Remembering what he said the other day, his face flushed completely. "Well I-i...Y/N Darling, the phones gonna hang up-" "Ah, Ah, Don't worry. This will be quick."

"Hello...Hello..?" "Oh, Hey Eddie!" "Oh, Y/N! Good Morning ah...wait, is Wally home?" "Oh, Wally...?"

I glanced over at Wally who was twisted in the rotary's string. He had a smitten look in his eyes, a charlie Brown smile on his face with lipstick covering all over his face and lips.

"Ah, He's Busy right now. He told me to get it~"

_________________________________

1184 words. Probably the shortest chapter I'm ever gonna right for this story

anyways, if you do want more comics please tell me!

REMINDER : IF THERE ARE ANY SPELLING ERRORS PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT ON WHERE IT IS SO I CAN FIX IT

also leave me ideas on chapters to write in the future

- MZ