New life and a Blind man

Start from the beginning

My head turned up as I looked up from where I came and there was a small me shaped hole in it "guess not" I sweat dropped

as I turned to look around. "how in the world ? you know what scratch that I'm in one piece that basically normal here.....yeah I'm in one piece....IM IN ONE PIECE !" the colour drained from my body. Is this real? I started pinching my self and slapping my own face leaving a red hand prints on it for a good few painful minutes

"wake up wake up wake up!"

Wow I'm actually here! wait I'm actually here, guess I should look around and figure out where I am.

I sighed as I notices the only thing I could only see was trees around me, I decided to walk up to one and feel it, I felt the tree 'there real' I feel a little shocked I was genially expecting to wake up or something by touching it guess not so I started to explore more as I walked a little I examined the world around me, I could hear the birds chirp and sing and I could see the wind around me swayed the trees around me gently. I could feel the breeze brush my figure lightly confirming this was all real 'so I'm actually in one piece, wow, what do I do first'

I looked down at my self 'wait....why am I so small' I look at my (s/c) hands they look like a child's! panicking I see a small body of water in front of me in the distance and dash to it, looking into the water I was met with my reflection 'god damit' I am currently looking at my six year old self, curse you orb thingy's! sighing and rubbing my temples. "I'm going to assume this is pre Luffy being a pirate because if not ...I'll be to young to marry my mans...Law, Ace, sanji, everyone I'm sorry if that the case your going to miss this fine piece of ass that is me... any way assuming this is pre and I need to find something like a village or town... great I'm talking out loud to my self again...sigh"

I start walking around looking out for any sign of life on the island, I will admit it a beautiful island, it's probably a spring or summer island because this weather is really nice!

After about half a hour of walking I stumbled upon an apple tree. "I'm kind of hunger hmm" claiming the tree which took great effort I finally reached the apples. sitting on a branch I picked an apple looked at it and bit it ' so sweet!' I start to relax and eat some apples. I start eating them 1by1 and soon enough I had a pile of like 20-30 below me on the ground I continued eating. I picked another one looking at it it was a normal apple

" YUCK!" I pull the 'apple' away from my mouth and realized it didn't look the same, I still looked like an apple it now had swirls on it "wait a sec" I just ate a devil fruit "oh my going merry..." well guess I can't swim now I wonder what fruit I just eat wait...didn't the orb things say I'd have super ability's? might as well eat the rest but I swear I picked up a normal apple.

After eating the devil fruit I lost my appetite for the apples, jumping down from the tree I decided to test out the devil fruit seeing a near by I decided to punch the rock

"please don't brake my hand" I pull back and hit the rock with everything I had sending it flying through the forest ".......AHHH omg omg I just did that!" smiling to myself I could feel the stars around me "yay!" jumping up and down happily.

After testing the fruit out more, I began to I started skipping through the forest thinking to my self "so I could be like every other one piece fanfic and find Luffy and join his crew or I could be different maybe join law or whitebeard ? maybe? hmm I seem to have time to decide so ill just have fun and get stronger for now wait wahh- OW!"

"well well what's a little thing like you doing so far from the village? hmm?" A bandit questioned menacingly holding me by my jumper. there was a group of 3 them all looking right at me. 'Where the hell did they come from!' I started to squirm "Get-t of-f !" I screamed 'curse this small body!'. "Ge-e-t--t-t o-ff-f ahhaha" a bandit mocked me. "we could let you go or we could sell you yeah sell ya but first we can have some fun with ya right boys !" all 3 bandits laugh. " I S-Said get OFF!!" I pulled my arm back to swing, when a sword came and knocked all 3 men away and I was swiftly place is someone's arm. "In the name of true justice i will not let you put harm to this young girl" looking up at my saviour I see its....omg...