5-Boiling Jealousy

OHM

"Who is calling you like that?"Film came towards me with my favourite coffee..

"Aww.. look at who is calling seriously. Ohm, what is the deal between you and your idol?"Film asked, taking my phone and looking at it..

It's been two weeks after I met Nanon, and he always called me. If there is any event and I didn't deny it, also..and now he started to text me often and seems like a bit of flirting.But iam keeping a distance and being obvious that I have a son and I can't do what he wanted.

But he was in like never gonna stop mode of him.He started to call again and iam here being irritated by him.Once Perth said me to avoid him from now on but how can I if he is not ready to let go of me like that.

"Film..I told you nothing is there and iam not gonna fall for anyone anymore.i can't do those mistakes again."I said frustrated.After that incident happened with Nanon P'Nani really didn't came and iam glad that one bother is over but here comes the other. he is a reputed actor who have a lot of fans what if they come to know about me and him.What if he don't like Eve then I can't accept him.what if he came to know that I can get pregnant and disgusted about me..so we are two different people who have different personality,background and everything about us is different.I think it's better to not become too close to him as I can't afford another heart break.

Film cleared his throat looking at me who is in deep thoughts.

"Ohm..I know what you are thinking.You are worth of everyone's love naa and iam sure you will get someone one day who will keep you safe and love you more than anything in this world."Film said caressing my hand.

"But I don't think anyone will accept a man like me who have child.I will not accept someone who neglect Eve and iam sure no one can love a child like their own son if they are not their own.So iam afraid about Eve.I don't want him to think he is an unwanted child"I said my eyes were teared up.

Film came towards me and hugged me patting my back.She was always like this she and Perth who know my single movements and they can read my single changes too..They will be alway there for me and iam glad that someone is there for me when I even thought about suicide.

"Ohm..its okay you have me Perth and Eve naa..Eve is now growing up and he will understand you and he will be there for you Ohm" But that is my biggest fear.What if Eve one day ask for his mother like other children?What if he comes to know about me who gave birth to him and what if he also felt disgusted about me and find me weird?what if he left me one day?A lot of What if's which is making me terrified about the future..I snuggled more to Film..But suddenly someone pulled me back and I saw a pair of angry and jealous filled eyes..

"Nanon.."the name came from my mouth what is he doing here and why is he looking like this..

"What are you doing here..I called you so many times and you were here with this women enjoying your date right"He started blabbering and what the hell.What is he thinking exactly.

"What are you saying.."I asked to him raising my brows.

"I called you why didn't you pick up my phone "he asked to me..

"I didn't saw I was busy with some stuff"I said nit wanting him to be more close to me because he is already a bit fast forward with me like how can you be like this with someone you just saw 2 weeks ago.

"Yaa I saw what's your busy ..Is she your new one after leaving the other guy you had a fight with that night.."He asked and i felt a pang hearing those words.Is he thinking me as a play boy who sleeps around.

"Hey what the hell are you talking.You may be an actor but keep your manners you can't talk about someone like that"Film said.She was boiling with anger.