4.Unexpected Kiss

NANON

Whatever I heard its not making me think better..Ohm is a father of the child ..I looked at the father and son who is now talking they are cute together and they have so much similarities..

"Why are you looking like that..and you were so drunk last night and Chimon didn't show up I didn't felt to left you in that club and my house was not so long from there so I just took you here hope you had a good sleep..what do you want tea or coffee"Ohm asked to me with a smile .

Why did I took so much alcohol yesterday night I was bit over yesterday with him and wait..did I done anything appropriate..i faintly remember someone yelling at him and they are having a fight infront of his house yesterday and shiaaa what the hell I fucking kissed him...me kissed him..Nanon the complete actor kissed Ohm.. shiaa..

"Hey Nanon..."I got back from the thoughts after Ohm called me..But how can i kiss someone whom I just met that day and what the hell am I thinking even...

I was embarrassed to look at Ohm but I just pretended like nothing happened and I didn't even remember even a bit..Thank god iam an actor.

"What did you say "I looked at him and asked.He have his son in his hand and that boy is smiling at me widely..Same soothing smile and I can say by that smile he really looks like Ohm and they have so much similarity so I wonder who is his mother and did this boy got any of her features.

"I asked if you want me to call Chimon he came here last night but you are of no state to get up so I just told him to leave you here and he told me to tell you if you want anything then call him.."Ohm said and i nodded...Chii why can't you take me last night...and why the hell where you even..I nodded but my look was all on his son so I think he sensed it..

"Hmm...this is my son..Evan we call him Eve and he is your big fan..He don't even watch any other actor's movie..and did he disturbed your sleep..He got curious and was just looking at you but your sudden yelling terrified him and that's why he I snuggling at me..

I smiled faintly looking at the boy who is hugging his Papa so dearly and smiling at me with so much endearment..Like iam thinking why my fate always like this...

"Do you need anything,are you hungry?" Ohm asked looking at me, who is curiously watching everything, and also his son..

"Hmm..I don't need iam going to call Chimon sorry if I disturbed you and yeah iam going back"I said because I somehow only wanted to go from there before I meet his wife or any others..Its more embarrassing if I meet her because I kissed her husband last night and I don't even know if she saw it or not.But I think my body don't even listen anything and it only think always how to embarrass me like just now my stomach is making sounds because iam hungry..I looked at Ohm with an awkward smile and he chuckled..

"But Non is hungry..right"That boy said in his cute voice.But how can he call me Non and that's my nickname. iam even older than him so how can he?

"Eve..I told you respect elders..He is older than you call him uncle or P'..not Non and who told you to call him like that?"Ohm asked that boy pouted and it felt so cute..Iam not a big fan of kids they always annoys me and I don't like kids but something with this kid that make me adore him may be because of he resembles his father so much.

"Shorry uncle Non..but Papa can we make some pancake for uncle Non"Eve asked with his adorable face and looked at me while smiling.. A smile formed on my face and I wonder what magic this kid and his father have to make me smile so often and if I stay here more I will be gonna a villain in this family and I can't make this family ruined..Iam once again jealous over that lady who is his wife and this kid's mom.She really done something good in her past life to get this family..