"I was surprised too."

"But are you really okay? I should ask the doctor to make sure you're okay."

" Doctor Trafalgar says he'll be checking me from time to time while they run the test."

"Oh great, we should change doctor or change hospital. Much better. " Kid faked a smile, which you noticed.

"Why?" Your brows knitting in confusion.

" I don't trust that man....wait, was he..."

"Yeah, he's my doctor(Obstetrician) while giving birth. Our other personal doctor had an emergency when we came so Doctor Trafalgar came in charge."

Kid was about to speak when the door opened.

"Oh, you're the father? How unfortunate." Law looked at him with boredom while the redhead glared at him. He already knew it's Kid's child but he just wanted to mess him up a bit like how Kid pissed him off in their teenage days.

"Watch your mouth, Trafalgar."

"I hope your child doesn't imitate you." Law walked in casually to the other side of you, checking your info and dextrose.

" Fucking shut up, where's our doctor?"

"I killed her."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Kid forgot the fact that he already had a baby sleeping near him.

"Kid." You reprimanded the man but it was too late. The baby started crying after the father yelled. Law glanced at Kid with raised brows and went back to writing. Kid clicked his tongue and apologized to you.

"I don't know if the baby is unfortunate to have you as a father..." Law placed his paper and pen on the table to take the baby from you with due respect. He knew you were a first-time mom and Kid was not good at handling children, obviously.

"I feel unfortunate to have you as our Doctor right now. And you?... Ggggahhh, you're in charge during my wife's birth? A psycho?" Kid said but did not complain when Law was holding the baby.

" I didn't know you two are close friends." You commented innocently which made them look at each other with disgust.

"WE'RE NOT." They said in unison.

"Oh, I see." Your mouth forms an 'o' as you nod to your realization.

After a few minute, the baby stopped crying in Law's care.

"Are you going to make the baby a racer like us too?" Law's question had you remembering things. You recalled Bonney saying Law used to participate in an illegal drag race back in their teenage days.

" It doesn't matter. Y/N and I will support whatever the child wants to be."

"Hmm, sounds about right." Law said then gave the baby back to you by carefully placing the baby on top of your chest. While doing so, you caught the smallest smile on his face while he's looking at the baby but it was only for a brief moment before returning to his grim expression.

" How's your hands' recovery?" Law asked your husband.

" Good. A little more time and I can stop my therapy." Kid answered.

" Better follow your therapy correctly, your child will need a father's hand to hold." Law took his things, leaving the room without goodbye. Kid only rolled his eyes when the doctor left.

" Kid... " You whispered. When he looked at you, you were smiling while pointing at the baby. He averted his eyes and saw the baby smiling too while sleeping and that melted Kid's tough heart.