Chapter 31 "A Small World"

After hearing the shocking news that Izuku is All Might's predecessor, and is destined to defeat All for One you decided to help Izuku train for his upcoming Quirks that would manifest within him.

"Stop being aggressive Bakugo!" You Shouted, of course even though you agreed to help, Bakugo also did...

"Shut up flame boy!" Bakugo angrily yelled and attacked Izuku with his Quirk mid air, but Izuku swiftly dodged.

"What's wrong with you?" Bakugo once again chased after Izuku, barraging him into more explosions, to which Izuku would dodge but very poorly.

"Are you scared, you idiot?!" Bakugo added and attacked him even more.

You sighed at this... Honestly you're more surprised about the fact that you're not surprised at all that Bakugo is acting this way...

"I told you to wait! Hold on! It's not coming out! Help! Y/n!" Izuku scream and continued to dodge Bakugo's attacks.

You sighed once again, and stepped forward, creating chains with your black flames, before sending them forward to Bakugo, swiftly detaining him mid-air.

" Calm down young Bakugo! It's not the kind of training I was talking about!" All Might exclaimed as you slowly dropped Bakugo on the ground, before freeing him.

"His new power came out when he was in danger! So what's the big deal?!" Bakugo angrily asked.

"No. We're actually trying to train him to keep it in, but I guess being aggressive with him does work a little..." You murmured and glanced over at Izuku.

"Don't encourage him... Young L/n.." All Might sighed, and turned to Izuku.

"Young Midoriya, how do you feel?" All Might asked.

Izuku paused, and glanced down at his right wrist before helding it in his left palm, as if trying to see if he could let it out in command.

"It's not coming out... I can no longer sense it.. " Izuku said, and turned his full cowling off.

You stared at Izuku's expression for a few minutes, and then sighed.

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing." You then glanced over at Bakugo and All Might, to which All Might responded with a look that said 'It's a good thing,' however, Bakugo's expression said otherwise...

"Let's continue on training, this time Young L/n would enter the field to avoid ruckus." All Might said, and the three of you nodded in agreement, before resuming on training Izuku.

Time skip.
At All Might's office.

After the long training, the sky had already taken a hueish color that gave it a gradient gold effect, setting the atmosphere of the room into a more fuzzy feeling.

The sound of the tea splashing in the cup echoed in the room as All Might poured you some tea, and would then hand it to you.

You thanked All Might, and leaned against at the edge of the couch while your back leaned on Izuku, who was sitting at the other edge of the couch facing All Might and Bakugo also sat at the Opposite edge of the couch.

All Might would then pour himself some tea, before he spoke.

"A Quirk from the previous wielder... Is this what One For All has developed into?" All Might questioned himself, before taking a sip on his newly poured tea.

You remained quiet from All Might's question, and tried every possible explanation you could think of... But because One For All is mostly mysterious to you.. You decided not to speak, but then, Bakugo would speak.