Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"

The Darkness that engulfed around you felt like 2 minutes or a few seconds, you thought you were never gonna see the light of day again, but suddenly a faint light engulfed you complete as you instinctively covered your eyes, you reopened your eyes only to find yourself in a dream-like sequence.

You were transported to a vivid memory of your childhood, a simpler time when the worries of heroism and villainy had yet to cast their shadows on you.

In the dream, you frolicked and laughed in the backyard of your home, the sun casting a warm glow over the idyllic scene.

Beside you was rei, your mother and a young boy with striking white hair, his face features were somewhat blurred in your memory.

The two of you played with an innocence that seemed untouched by the complexities of the world. Your laughter echoed in the air.

What is this... You never remembered this. You only remembered shoto, and you and natsuo were never this close...

You continued to watch this memory play out and just smiled faintly, even though you don't clearly remember this, it seems like you were happy when you were a child.

you relished the warmth of the memory, but suddenly.

the scene abruptly shattered, and you were jolted awake by a sudden splash of cold water to your face.

The chilling sensation snapped you back to reality, you blinked away the lingering traces of the dream, you found yourself surrounded by the unfamiliar faces... And beside you was bakugo who was confined to a chaie, you looked down and also saw you were confined too, but you were more strickly confined then bakugo.

Suddenly, you recalled the events that happened last night.

Your face narrowed and was about to use your quirk to get out of this villainy situation but the black-haired villain that you remembered to have been the last opponent you fought before you went unconscious reached out at bakugo while his palms lit up with cyan blue flames.

"Careful kid." he threatened while his hand was a few inches away from touching bakugo.

You flicked your tongue and started to calm down and glared at them, and one by one began to research their looks.

At the counter leaning playfully on it while smiling at you was the crazy villain that tsu said, behind her was the villain with a warp quirk, infront of the villain with a warp quirk was the villain with a hand on his face, and behind him were two villains, one that seemed like a man that dressed as a woman and a villain with a full covered Grey mask on his face.

At the very back was a humanoid lizard, and that annoying masked man who turned you into a marble.

This handy villain seemed to be watching the news that was explaining yours and bakugo's kidnapping incident, it seems like a day has already past even though it only felt like a second.

The handy villain turned the TV off and he chuckled.

"I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting." the handy villain said before he turned to you and bakugo.

"Don't you agree? Katsuki bakugo... And y/n l/n? " he asked with a hint of malicious intent in his eyes.

You and bakugo glared at him but deep down you were both nervous and wary of these villains...

You would then speak.

"What do you want from us." you warrily and directly asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you, and your friend katsuki bakugo to join the league of villains.." the handy villain replied.