Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"

Three days had already pass, you were calmly waiting for the letter to arrive for the past few days.

Even though you knew you would pass specially with your score, but somehow you can't sit straight with the thought of what your rank is...

Until fuyumi came dashing into your room shoto and natsuo following along with her.

"y/n! The results are here!" fuyumi said.

You gulped a large part of your saliva and took the note and sat down on your study table.

As you sat down you carefully opened  it, and inside was a round metal thing.

Suddenly the metal thing lit up and a hologram appeared, the hologram had principal nezu in it and next to him is a flat screen tv.

Fuyumi turned to natsuo.

"hurry turn the lights off!" she said in a rushing tone.

Natsuo hurried to the light switch and quickly turned the lights off before hurrying back.

"hello mr l/n! We are please to inform you about your score in the entrance exam! Pls have a look." nezu looked at the flat screen and a chart of all the candidates that passed from the entrance exam from your battle ground appeared.

.

You ranked 1...with 83 villain points and 34 rescue points.

You didn't know rescue points were a thing in the first place so you were grateful on saving those other candidates. However you suddenly remembered denki.

You looked for him in the chart and you breath a sigh of relief.

He ranked last but at least he passed.

He had 50 villain points, and 9 rescue  points.

You sighed in relief, fuyumi and natsuo was jumping up and down in excitement that you passed. Shoto watched them celebrate for you.

After nezu showed you the ranks nezu then proceeded to explain the school rules and when classes are gonna start.

Classes start next week. Today is wensday so you have plenty of time to prepare.

"congratulations y/n! We knew you'd do it!" fuyumi happily yelled wrapping her arms around you.

"thx.. " you mumbled slightly smiling.

"ohhh he's forcing himself not to smile again!" natsuo said after noticing your unwillingness to reply.

"cmon let's go eat outside to celebrate!" fuyumi happily said.

Suddenly your smile dropped.

And fuyumi also did as natsuo glanced over at her.

"oh.. Right... Sorry.." she said.

"nah it's fine." you chuckled and shrugged.

Although you wanted to go out with them you knew it's for the best, and just laughed it off.

"how about we'll just order some take outs?" shoto pulled his phone out.

"great idea shoto!" natsuo rubbed shoto's head as he began to dial the food delivery.

You smiled at how nice your siblings were towards you, even though endeavor hated you the most your three siblings were always there for you....

Suddenly as you dozed off a memory flashed in your mind.

It was a memory of you and your four siblings.. When you were 11.

Wait four? Huh...strange..since when did you have-