Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"

It's been a week since you've started your internship in the top agency of the hero industry. You haven't heard anything from your other classmates, but you had a feeling they were doing alright.

Throughout your week with Endeavor you and your classmates tried your best to take down a villain before he could do, but until now none of you could out speed him. I mean you could obviously, but everytime you catch up he manages to get to the villain first even though you had the head start. But no one would even expect you to top the No. 1 hero who has already multiple experiences than you in terms of speed.

"Thief! Someone, get the hero!"

You, Shoto, Bakugo and Izuku turned to the direction of the person who yelled. he was a couple of blocks away from you four. Not very far but also not close.

You all sprung to action as if racing one another to detain the thief. out of the four you were the one who took the lead while Izuku, Shoto and Bakugo had the same pace just right behind you, but when you were about to reach the thief, a burst of flames occurred behind you and then Endeavor came dashing pass you and attacked the thief by punching him on the stomach causing him to faint from the sudden impact.

The four of you ran towards Endeavor.

"I spotted it first." Shoto said, slightly catching his breath.

"He got it again. Damn it." Bakugo gritted his teeth.

"Endeavor is really amazing..." Izuku said.

"Tsk. I almost had it." You gripped your hand into a fist. Speed is what you lack. You've always knew this but are you really that slow to not be able to catch a villain? The thought of not being able to be fast enough is too pathetic to stomach.

"Endeavor, there's been a hit-and-run at Area 23." Burnin's voice rang through the earpiece.

"I'm on my way." Endeavor said, and once again boosting himself up in the air.

"Fuck it." Bakugo also boosted himself up using his explosions.

"Let's go." You once again manifested your blazing wings and flew up after them as Izuku and Shoto followed behind.

But even after another round of chasing, Endeavor still arrived first and had already caught the perpetrator, when you four arrived you were panting uncontrollably from all that running.

Endeavor handed the perpetrator to the police, and looked at you four.

Endeavor's expression remained stern, not surprised that you didn't manage to catch the villain as fast as he did.

"That's all for today. Return to your rooms and get some rest." Endeavor declared, ending the patrol from here.

"I can still fight!" Bakugo Shouted.

"Kacchan..!" Izuku glanced over at Bakugo to tell him to just rest.

"What about you? Aren't you going to rest?" You Chimed in, taking a brief pause to breath some air.

Endeavor turned around.

"I'll patrol for another while. We'll start early tomorrow. Don't let the fatigue get to you." Endeavor said, and began to walk away.

You watched Endeavor take his leave, you weren't really expecting much from him. But you've noticed these few days that he's been taking a lot of extra hours on patrolling. Especially if it's night patrols.

" We better get going." You swiftly turned around and started to walk off to the opposite direction. Shoto, Izuku and Bakugo followed behind.

At your shared rooms.