chapter 13

Yeah, smut in this chapter starts from the beginning till you see the **** signs so......yeah.
My first attempt at writing omegaverse sex.....sorry if it's bad😙.

Felix woke up with a start, his smell sense was off, he couldn't tell who he was with but he could feel a body next to him. He got scared and started to panic. He started to whine and hyperventilate only to calm down when he heard Chan's voice, "hey, hey, hey. It's okay lixie, breath. You're okay" Chan whispered to him and brought him closer to his body. Felix let out a sigh of relief and relaxed in Chan's embrace, he was safe with his alpha, he wasn't back in that horrible place. "Alpha~" he whimpered, "I'm right here" Chan replied and guided Felix's nose to his scent gland and started to release some comforting pheromones for him to take in. "Better?" Chan asked after a while. "Yeah" Felix sighed and relaxed more but not long after, he started to feel uncomfortable. He felt hit and sticky all over.

"I feel so hot" Felix said, shifting uncomfortably in the bed and his scent filled the room. He normally had a sweet scent but it was impossibly sweet that you could almost taste it. "Baby you're in heat" Chan said and sat up, he took the blanket off Felix to see that he was right. The bed was already drenched with slick as he and Jisung had put on only a pair flimsy shorts for Felix to sleep in. Felix whined again, "Alpha please help me" he said and pulled himself up to sit on Chan's lap. Chan held his waist to steady him as the omega started to grind on him, trying to apply pressure on his already hardened dick. "Fuck baby, hold on a bit and I'll take good care of you" Chan muttered into Felix's neck. The smell of Felix's heat and arousal was already getting to him, he started to mentally calculate Felix's last heat, they didn't even see any signs of preheat from him and suddenly he's already in heat?

"Alpha" Felix moaned still grinding on Chan, it felt good but it sure as hell didn't feel enough for him. He whined as he let go of Chan's shoulder and pulled his short down from behind and stuck one of his fingers into his leaking entrance, the slick made it easy for him to stick his middle finger into himself he groaned in frustration of how his short finger.was not doing anything to help at all. "Now do you want me to help you or do you want to get off on your own" Chan teased with a few kitten licks on Felix's neck. "help please" Felix said, more like whined. Chan took off Felix's top and removed Felix's finger replacing it two with his own. He moved his fingers in and out, making Felix moan as more slick dripped from his hole. "Good boy always a perfect boy" Chan breathed against his neck. "Good for alpha~" Felix moaned the words, moving his hip on Chan to match the movement Chan made with his fingers inside him, Chan curled his finger making Felix breath hitch.

"Alpha, I need you inside me" Felix whined before brushing his fingers against Chan's erection. Chan chuckled before taking Felix off of him, Felix licked his lips and waited for Chan to take off the short he was wearing. Even with sweat coating Felix's graceful body, he looked so sexy. "It's insane how someone can look so pure and deviously sexy at the same time" Chan said and laid Felix on his back. The position gave Chan access to play with the omegas nipples. "Oh gosh~" Felix gasped as Chan licked his nipple, he buried his fingers in Chan's hair and used his other hand to pump his already leaking dick. Chan bit Felix's chest lightly and kissed his way down to Felix's dick. "As much as I'd love to play more around with you baby, Let alpha take care of you" Chan said and took Felix's hand off his dick. Felix's face got impossibly red as Chan took him in his mouth, almost swallowing him up.

"Oh" he said and enjoyed Chan blowing him. He was getting closer and closer as Chan worked wonders on his dick. "Alpha I'm so close" he whispered. Chan let him go with a pop, "it's okay baby, you can come" Chan said and went back to licking the omega like he was the sweetest lollipop he had ever tasted. Soon Felix's body started to shake violently and he released in Chan's mouth. The older swallowed but still kept Felix in his mouth. He pushed two fingers again into Felix's hole and without warning, added a third. Felix was a moaning mess as he pressed his face into the mattress trying not to make more noise than he was already making. "Inside me now please alpha, please please don't make me wait anymore" Felix started to say and Chan took his finger out and Felix's dick out of his mouth. He kissed Felix's stomach up to his collar bone, "I'll give you what you want now baby" Chan said and pumped his large dripping member. He aligned himself with Felix's hole and pushed himself in, savoring the feeling of his omega's tight and warm hole swallowing him up.