The more the end, the lower the volume, and finally Lisa voice was almost inaudible.

Even the body fell softly to the side.

"Oh, my Lisa baby... if this goes on, don't go back tonight..."

The head of the dormitory picked up the person.

After waiting to stabilize her figure, she turned her head and glanced at the screen of the phone that Lisa was holding down in her hand. She saw that the call had ended, but she didn't know which side was hanging up.

Without thinking about it too much, the head of the dormitory helped Lisa take the phone off and put it back in his bag.

The second child also returned to the table at this time.

Obviously, he had a good chat with the little handsome guy just now, and his cheeks were flushed.

"Wow, you guys don't know, that little handsome—hey? What's wrong with Lisa?"

"You're so embarrassed to ask," the third girl glared at her angrily, "I asked you to give me some fruity drinks, but what did you order for Lisa? You can get down after half a cup, okay?"

"Fuck you shouldn't it?"

The second child bowed down to look at Lisa in surprise, "Lisa?...Lisa??"

"Stop calling the soul, it's useless to call it."

The head of the dormitory helplessly helped the glasses on her face, and then she picked up the phone to check the time, "Let her lie down for a while, you just move in case you throw up again... lie down and see if you can wake up. Come on, if it doesn't work, the three of us have to carry the person back."

The second child wrinkled his face bitterly--

"In order to come here to hook up the little handsome guy, I came here today wearing my tallest high heels-do you want me and Lisa to go to Huangquan together?"

"...Lisa is lying here today, you have to take 50% of the credit-as long as she is not awake and walks barefoot with her shoes off, you have to give people to my back."

"Then let's wait," the second child wanted to cry without tears, sat next to the table, and turned his head to face Lisa. "Lisa, if you don't wake up, we two will have to be in this bar tonight. Sleeping on the street at the door."

The three people began to wait.

The head of the dormitory and the third girl kept staring at Lisa uneasy, and Lisa also tossed and tossed for several times. Seeing that he couldn't get his hands in, the second child leaned in the sofa seat and looked at the bar. Passers coming and going.

After this lasted about five minutes, the second child, whose eyes could hardly be opened, sighed and turned back, his head downcast.

"The quality of these little handsome guys tonight is not good, except for the one I know who has left, and these and those newcomers, none of them can be seen..."

Hearing the words, the head of the dormitory lifted his gaze from Lisa and glanced at the door inadvertently:

"Probably it's you tonight..."

She paused, and then stared at that direction with some dazedness, "Second...Is your current aesthetic harsh enough to be abnormal? You can't see it like this, you are going to heaven. what?"

"what?"

When the second child heard this, he turned his face back.

She lay on the back of the sofa and stiffened for a few seconds, and then looked back with an expression of excitement that could not be suppressed——