............

The day when Lisa went to get the final inspection results, it was a rare good weather since the autumn of T City.

The doctor in a white lab coat sat at the desk, felt the mouse and checked the files in the computer, and finally received the report of the latest blood test from Lisa.

This doctor was about 30 years old, and he was the one who saw Lisa last time when she was sent to the emergency room by her roommate.

Most of the doctors in the emergency department of major hospitals are accustomed to the impermanence of life and death. This doctor looks young, but he is obviously no exception.

When I turned over from the school hospital before, facing the school doctor's "recommendation to check for swollen lymph nodes" written in the medical record, the young doctor had no expression, and he didn't even see a little surprise.

He only gave Lisa and Li Jinghe a very calm introduction to the possible situation, explained his duty time, and told Lisa to come here regularly every day to check and report the latest inspection results so that he could follow up the situation.

Today is the last day he said, good and bad will be revealed within a few minutes, Lisa's mood is unexpectedly calm, but Li Jinghe's hand holding her wrist is tightly clenched, and she has already taken it Sweaty.

"Doctor," Li Jinghe's voice was slightly astringent, "Can you be sure what is going on with my child?"

"...Hmm." The doctor said that his eyes were drawn away from the examination results, and there was a little smile on his expressionless face, "The white blood cell level has been restored, there is no major problem."

As soon as he said this, Li Jinghe let go with a sound, and the hand holding Lisa also twitched suddenly.

After waiting for two seconds of silence, Li Jinghe could completely recover.

She clutched her hand bag tightly, and nodded to the doctor with an irrepressible smile——

"Thank you doctor, I have troubled you these two days."

"Nothing, it's all within my duty."

The doctor waved his hand, and then looked at Lisa, who was still a little dazed. "The little girl has a bad body foundation, so she should exercise more - this time the decrease in white blood cells should be caused by some kind of virus infection."

"Okay, thank you doctor..."

Li Jinghe repeated it several times before pulling Lisa out.

Lisa was completely awake until she got in the car and returned to the hotel, and when she was in the room.

"...Mom, am I okay?"

"Yes." Li Jinghe sighed again, shaking her head and sighing, "You have scared me so much these past few days."

Before Li Jinghe finished speaking, the phone in her bag rang.

As soon as she saw the caller ID, she frowned, then picked it up, and walked aside to talk to the other person very quickly.

A few minutes later, Li Jinghe hung up the phone and walked back as if nothing had happened.

Lisa stretched her hand and held her.

"mother."

"Huh? Is there anything else uncomfortable?"

"...No." Lisa shook her head.

She glanced down at the phone in Li Jinghe's hand, and then raised her head to speak again, "I know you actually pushed a lot of things this week, and even if you rush back now, the next week will probably be crazy— —And I'm fine now, I'm alive and kicking, and it's okay to go down and run eight kilometers at once. So..."