026 [New]

A/N: Some things might be different in some of the smut in the New chapters, than it was in chapter 24. Just slight changes.

Hongjoong 

Seonghwa was a gem, one that I never thought I'd find. Because not only did he accept me because of my disorder, he liked a lot of the aspects of it.

I never thought I'd meet someone so young, but this heavy into bdsm. I knew I could be cold and abrasive and demanding, and if he wasn't fighting back then he was gladly submitting.

He wasn't that big of a fan of aftercare either. Don't get me wrong, a bath or a shower and going back to normal after was important, but right after sex, he liked to sit in it and relish over what just happened.

He was the first person I had met that had genuinely had no interest in after care, even after the hardest moments between us. Hell, sometimes I had to say the safeword instead of him because I just needed to check.

Yes, the things I liked about him wasn't just sex, but that was one of the things that made him know I was still interested in him. Which I was. I was obsessed with him. I had never felt so infatuated with another being before, to the point where I thought I could worship the ground he walked on.

That's why I needed him. I needed to have him as many times as I could. It was a hunger that would never be satiated. Having him physically was the best way to explain just how much I needed him.

I wish I had empathy. I wish I could love and I wish I could feel things like other people could. Because I wondered what it would feel like to fall in love with The Park Seonghwa. What it would feel like to truly understand and appreciate the fact that he loved me of all people.

I wasn't a narcissist. I didn't think I was better than anyone.

But I did know one thing.

Seonghwa was a God walking among man, and he just so happened to give me the privilege of knowing him.

Maybe I couldn't love, and maybe that was okay. Because I could still worship him, the way he deserved to be worshipped.

"You guys couldn't even knock?" I asked, walking into the kitchen to see Yeosang eating cake while Mihi and Wooyoung were deep in conversation.

"Sorry, Wooyoung has no regard for other people's property." San said, a clear joking tone in his voice. What was clearer than that was the thing I wished I could feel.

I could hear his love.

Seonghwa and I got so deep in each other's messes that we had no idea that San and Wooyoung got back together. We had no idea they even made up with each other. They seemed happy though. And it was surprising, seeing San smile like that. Like he had the weight of the world lifted from his shoulders.

"Where have you guys been?" I then asked, directing that question to Yeosang and Jongho. Seonghwa had mentioned that earlier in the year, he and Jonho got together a lot to talk, but they've been MIA for so long.

Everyone was chatting and being lively when Yeosang straightforwardly said, "We had sex and then broke up and now we're back together, sorta."

Everything went dead silent.

"So...you guys are not ace?" Wooyoung asked hesitantly, like he was now walking on eggshells.

"We are. But we were both horny like we occasionally get, decided why not try it with another person instead of just masturbating, and yeah..." Jongho then went on to explain.

"So...so how was it?" Said Mingi.

"Honeybun, no-" Mihi shushed him softly.

"You said you guys broke up?" San clarified, trying to steer the conversation away from their sex life.

"Momentarily. I got confused, Yeosang got weirded out, and then we figured it out. For a second I thought I wasn't aroace because I liked affection with Yeosang, but I just reminded myself of some pretty obvious things and it got cleared up after some time." He said.

More silence.

"So weed?" Mihi said.

"Yeah, let's smoke some weed." Wooyoung agreed and dropped the topic. I didn't miss the small smile that Yeosang and Jongho shared, like they thought it was funny to make people confused.

Which it was.

After a few minutes, the angel came out, looking a little flustered but beautiful as ever. I still had the remote in my pocket, but I wanted to give him some time to adjust before I tried anything, especially with how often he was shifting his weight and how hard he was chewing on his lip.

"The rich life been treating you well, Hwa?" San asked, going to give him a hug. Hwa accepted it but only hugged him briefly before going to my side so he could feel more comfortable. Feeling horny while hugging a friend would definitely make him uncomfortable. 

"Very much so." He said, a shy smile on his lips.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was just so beautiful.

Seonghwa was growing frustrated with me, I could tell. And it was mostly because whenever he would get into a conversation, I'd make the vibration go higher. I couldn't help it. The way he'd shift or trying and subtly moan, I was obsessed. I was obsessed with anything he did.

Every bite of his lip, every time he'd clench his fists into the fabric of his dress, every time his eyes would glaze over with need.

It was only getting harder for him, the more he smoked. He was desperate and it was just perfect.

The others had started to get high on their own, so they didn't notice how much he was losing it. I also forgot how cuddly some of them got whenever they smoked. Wooyoung had gotten so cuddly that it seemed like he was trying to get inside San's skin. He fell into a more comfortable mindset where he turned all cute. They were sickeningly cute.

Mihi was having a full blown conversation with Hana, seeming so completely civilized that it stunned me, and on top of that, she had two giants cuddling on her lap while she used one hand to scratch lightly over Yunho's back and the other to run through Mingi's locks.

If someone told me that Mihi would be the top in the relationship more often than them, I would've laughed.

I think Yunho liked it though. I always sensed that Yunho liked princess treatment, he always wanted to be the one to be taken care of and doted on, but he usually did that for Mingi instead. He had that now, with Mihi. Because she doted on her boys more than anyone I've ever seen.

Things had settled down so much and it was a relief, because we all seemed happy. And that was something that was hard to find in any of our lives.

Seonghwa must've gotten annoyed because suddenly he was pulling me out of the living room and towards the bathroom.

"Couldn't wait any longer?" I asked, wanting to tease him but he just shut and locked the door.

"Get on your knees and shut up."

"Yes angel."