025 [New]

Seonghwa

I felt Hongjoong's arms snake around my waist and I leaned into his touch, feeling warm and safe, knowing he was by my side.

After fucking for what seemed like a million times, which I definitely wasn't complaining, even if it was difficult to walk because this man's stamina was never-ending, Hongjoong explained his childhood to me.

It was the explanation I needed to understand everything better. It was also all I needed to cry myself to sleep, knowing that he went through so much hell and is now considered a freak to so many people.

Telling him about my past was something I hadn't planned, really. Neither was it something I was prepared for. It was....somewhat nice though?

Talking to Hongjoong and getting comfort out of it, isn't something a lot of people can understand. People wouldn't even try because of his lack of empathy. But I liked that in a way. I liked the steady comfort and the understanding, without dealing with someone else's emotions influencing mine.

I've already accepted what I've been through because I already went through it. It was over and done with and I was done letting it affect my life. I didn't need someone that would hold my hand or cry with me because of how horrible it was. I knew it was horrible. And that's why I never told anyone.

"You're too in your head." He murmured into my ear, making me shiver. "You overthink too much."

"I know." I hummed.

His lips pressed against my throat and I immediately pulled away. "What?"

"Kim Hongjoong, I can barely walk. Give me a couple of hours at least." I said it like a warning, knowing damn well that if he continued to persist than I'd give in instantly.

And because Hongjoong was Hongjoong, he understood. Empathy or not, he had respect and boundaries.

"San invited us over to smoke." He said, his fingers sweeping my hair behind my ear.

"Who all is going to be there?" I asked, trying to move forward in the conversation, because it didn't matter how long I'd be with him, one touch and I was a wreck.

"Pretty much everyone. Even Hana is supposed to be there." He continued, with that same annoying stare he knew I hated because it got me all tongue tied and flustered.

Prick.

I cleared my throat, trying to ignore his gaze. "Why don't we invite them all over here? You have the biggest house and the most weed. Makes sense."

"Because that means I have to host."

I rolled my eyes, going to walk past him. "They're our friends, baby. We don't have to host anything. They can figure shit out for themselves."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him, "You're hot."

"I know." I flashed him a teasing grin, pecking him on the lips and slipping out of his hold to call our friends.

Mature

I moaned, a small smile peaking over my lips. "Hongjoong, you bastard. They're going to be here any second- Fuck!"

His mouth was relentless against my sweet spot, making my knees weak and my core ache. I did not want to show up with hickeys but Hongjoong didn't hesitate to pin me against the wall.

My heart was pounding, the thought of them walking in the door at any time at the forefront of my mind. I knew they were so close and I knew they probably wouldn't even knock.

It was hard not to become unwound by his touch, especially when his hand started to slip lower and lower-

Then it was gone. My heart was in my throat, and my brain was so hazy.

"We have five minutes before they get here." He said and started pulling me away from the entrance.

I narrowed my eyes at him but didn't resist as he pulled me along. "Hongjoong, nothing lasts only five minutes with you."

His devious smile only widened. That smile did something to my gut. There was something almost...evil, about that smile. Something so dangerous and sexy that it should've sent off warning bells in my head, but this was Hongjoong, I trusted him.

And if it was Hongjoong, then red was my favorite color.

I followed him into our shared bedroom, and he went to the closet, pulling out a well worn box with how constantly we had used it on the daily.

I felt a little confused, knowing that we now barely had four minutes before our guests arrived. He rummaged through it, searching for something specific, which he came back with moments later.

"Hongjoong-" I breathed, my eyes meeting his.

"Did I tell you, you looked absolutely stunning in your dress?" He asked, his hand gravitating to my hips. His other hand holding up the remote controlled vibrator in his hand.

I swallowed.

"Be a good boy for me and prep yourself then insert this. I'll let our guests in while you get ready." His lips pressed against my cheek in a soft and loving kiss before he placed the vibrator in my hands, leaving me there just in time for me to hear the boys' voices.

He's absolutely ridiculous.

A/N: I'll publish the next one once I finish it, but here's this for now. I know it's short but most of my chapters in this book are. I've been through a lot recently but I still want to get some things out for you guys that I promised. I love you all! <3