012

Hongjoong 

I found Seonghwa quickly at the party. It was very clear he was drunk because he was feeling himself as he danced to the music. I wouldn't lie, he seemed like the main character in this moment and he definitely could pass as one with just how beautiful he looked. 

He always looked beautiful though. It made it easy for guys to latch their attention onto him which was why I couldn't help but search for him in atmospheres like this when I usually would've gotten high. 

I walked up to him, putting a hand on his waist protectively to give a clear warning to any douchebag who ignored the warnings at my parties. 

Sure, people got horny fast at my parties and it was easy for things to progress further, but I didn't like people getting taken advantage of. And sadly not every situation was as obvious as others. Especially if the person was so drunk they agreed which wasn't consent in the lightest. 

Seeing people leave with wasted people happened all the time. Clocking someone sober wasn't always easy and making a judgement call- 

I wasn't sure why my mind was unraveling. I knew I had a lot of rules for a party but it was ultimately for protection. 

What was the point of having so many parties if people always got hurt at them? 

My thought process just reminded me of the last party I had with Seonghwa and how a homophobic asshole started attacking him. as someone as gay as I was, it was a mystery why something thought it was okay to show up to my party acting like that. 

Seonghwa was the one to knock me out of my thoughts. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me close. 

"Joong-ah." He said, his voice coming out husky. His brain wasn't the only part the alcohol went straight to. 

I wasn't nearly high or drunk enough for me to forget my morals. 

It was weird, if I was being honest. 

Seonghwa was the first person I found this attractive that I hadn't fucked yet. It wasn't for a lack of wanting. Because I did want to. I just never found the right time where I thought I should go through with it. 

He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, clutching onto me and forgetting dancing altogether. 

"Do you want to go to your room?" He breathed. 

Yes. I did. But not for the reason he wanted. "Only if you promise to keep your hands to yourself." 

He pulled away, his bottom lip pushing out into a cute pout. "But I'm so needy. And now you're here and exactly what I need." 

I pushed his hair back behind his ears and his eyebrows knotted together at the display of affection. 

He was different from San. Because with him, I had no reservations to not touch him. I didn't even hesitate. It came out so naturally that it usually dumbfounded me. 

"You drank too much, baby."

There as an unrelenting storm in his eyes as he clearly fought his own thoughts.