He naturally noticed what Lisa could notice.

And through previous observations, Jungkook had already roughly judged that those who cast their gazes seemed to come from the same direction.

Jungkook raised his eyes far away, and at the end of his sight was the bulletin board next to the statue of the spirit of diligence in studying in the First Normal School.

After thinking about something, Jungkook's eyes flashed slightly.

He lowered his eyes, and the focus fell on the girl beside him, "I may have something to do with it."

"..."

Lisa blinked, then suddenly, "Then I go to the assembly point first?"

Jungkook smiled: "Or, you can also go with me."

Lisa wrinkled her nose: "Intuition tells me that you are not doing something very good...I think it's best if I haven't seen it."

"Well, then you wait for me at the assembly point, I'll be there soon."

"good."

Lisa answered, and walked to the teaching building where the meeting point was after she finished speaking.

Just two steps out, Jungkook lifted his hand back to the original place.

"If someone strikes up a conversation with you...?"

The boy stared at her slightly with his black eyes, his face unhappy.

Lisa couldn't help laughing.

—This posture is so as if someone has already accosted her.

"Jungkook, you are too jealous and bad for your stomach."

"..." Jungkook didn't speak, and the fingertips on Lisa's wrist squeezed her lightly.

Jungkook had to surrender her eyes and confessed with a smile: "Well, well, I will definitely ignore them -I will ignore whoever talks to me except you, okay?"

The corners of Jungkook's lips were pursed, and a thin smile appeared in his black eyes.

"...No." He held up her wrist and shook the rose gold bracelet on it. "You should tell them that you have a boyfriend—the kind who will get married."

Lisa was taken aback by the look in this person's eyes for a while.

After returning to reason, Lisa looked away, "Who wants to marry you..." She said this, but the corners of her lips curled up.

Jungkook let go, "Remember to memorize what I said several times before going in."

"You go quickly." Lisa smiled and shoved him.

"..."

Having said that, Lisa left this long road under Jungkook's watch and walked towards the small teaching building in the southwest corner.

And watching the girl's back disappear to the end of the line of sight, the smile of Jungkook, who was standing in the same place, faded away, until finally he couldn't see it at all.

He glanced to the right a few tens of meters away, where many people gathered on the bulletin board.

Even now, many new gazes started from there and fell on him and Lisa who had already left.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes lightly, and after standing still for a while, he raised his leg and walked towards there.

After half a minute, the people around the bulletin board found that a man with tall, long legs and a handsome face suddenly appeared beside him.