Dec 11 + 12 - Skating References

Comenzar desde el principio

Backward Inside 3-turn - Like the backward outside 3-turn except on an inside edge

Forward Power pulls - Guess what? Video timmmeee :))
I know the video says "One foot Slalom" but it's the same thing ^^

TIMESTAMP: 00:50

Backward Power pulls - Just imagine him doing the same thing- but backwards (or you can search a video on YouTube on how it looks like, up to you)

Twizzles - Sounds like Twizzlers, doesn't it? This is just a multi-rotational turn on one foot, going between Forward Inside 3-turns and Backward Outside 3-turns (that last part about forward inside 3-turns and what knot, that's not how you professionally learn it, but how I learned it:) (you can also do this starting from different edges or starting from backwards)

Spirals - A beautiful move (mostly used in synchronized skating, pairs, and
singles) when your free leg is at hip level or above
(It's important that your free leg's foot is pointed, and that both knees are straight)

Okay, now that we're finally done with that- I already know what you did, you didn't read any of it. But that's okay! Because now we're finally getting into the exciting part- jumps and spins!!! *imagine me doing jazz hands*

Here's a review of what spins and jumps the sticks are going to be doing:)

Also here's a heads up–

Some of the spins here I know how to do and some I don't

Like, I know they exist, but I'm not prepared for them, yet

+{ SPINS }+

note that all of these spins (except the back spin and 2-foot spin, you're going in from backward crossovers)

2-foot Spin - The first spin you're ever going to learn, ever :) Just spinning around with both your feet on the ground, easy!

1-foot Spin - Probably the second spin you're going to learn ^^ Spinning around– except you have one foot in the air this time

Scratch Spin - Basically the same as the 1-foot spin except you put your leg over the other leg. Here's an example: