Chapter 1

Hi everyone! I hope you all will enjoy this story I have been cooking up for a month or two now. I am not the best at writing but I do it just for fun: so there won't be a consistent schedule.

For now: here are the ages of everyone.

Alfred: Immortal. (Thanks Clockwork.)<br />
John (Master Chief): 46<br />
Bruce: 45<br />
Barbara: 30<br />
Dick: 26<br />
Jazz: 21<br />
Jason: 21<br />
Cass: 20<br />
Sam: 20<br />
Steph: 20<br />
Danny: 19<br />
Duke: 19<br />
Tucker: 19<br />
Val: 19<br />
Tim:18<br />
Ellie: 14<br />
Damien: 12<br />
Katrina (Cortana 2.0): 6 months

Enjoy ^^.)

Danny POV-

It's been four months... Four Months. Since he managed to escape from his parents. His Haunt. Because No one was safe.

He wasn't safe...

His eyes scanned the smog covered sky, as rain buffeted against his face. The gentle breeze sending a nice cool chill down his spine. Distracting him for the slightest of moments, from his mind.

His hell scape...

His chest tightened momentarily as his eyes flash with memory.

To many hands!

The Pain!

His cries...

With a shallow breathe, he sighed to himself. He didn't have time to get lost in his mind. He needed to go home.

Home...

He knew he couldn't go back, he wouldn't be able to. Not with Them still there. Searching for their test subject son...

With a slight shake of his head. Danny began his walk down the sidewalk, his bright blue eyes scanning every alley and corner he walked by. His messy hair shifting as he surveyed his surroundings.

After all, he needed to be careful in Gotham...

The worlds most crime ridden city. Ironically became the safest place on Earth for him. It was easy to fit in to the background. Staying hidden in plain sight. While using his powers to pick pocket money from people as he walked by.

Not his proudest moments. But he needs to survive. Or else Jazz would have another reason to skin him.

He was already being risky just being here! To seek shelter in the one city over whelmed with Vigilantes. Who work for the government.

Yes. It was risky.

Is it Worth the risk?..

Yes again.

These were the exact same questions Jazz asked him after she, and all of Team Phantom. Helped him get out of Amity Park, with a new ID and some cash to get him situated for a while.

Hell, even Sam thought he was losing his mind. When he told them where he wanted to go.

Gotham was Home, to Batman and his furry brigade. Gotham was his territory. Just the thought alone, and the cry his core sent out as he separated from his fraid, made him ache at the thought of losing his home...

But the faint whisper his core felt, the whisper of a promise, of safety, a promise of a welcoming home...

Was more than enough for him. His core was never wrong when it came to this. So he let his Core guide him.

His core told him not to tell them. And he ignored it. He ignored it and nearly lost his half-life. And he always learns from his mistakes.

Most of them anyways.