The day it went wrong

A/N
OKAY YALL SO AFTER THIS ITS GONNA BE MOSTLY ANGST THATS WHY ALL LAST CHAPTER IT WAS FLUFF 
AND MORE INFO ABOUT ELITA IN THIS CHAPTER! !!!!!

you were rushing to class bc you were late but you stopped when you saw Elita looking at a poster then she ripped the poster up then she quickly walked to her class she looked at a piece of the poster and saw dottores face. what happened? maybe i should ask the gc... 

after class you saw the group and ran up to them "heyy!" they turned to you waving "so uh...yk dottore nd elita right?" they nod "is there anything going on between them..?" hu tao spoke up "I heard he killed her sisters." scaramouche said "I also heard something about dottore hurting elita's sisters." childe says "Yeah, all harbingers were suspended for a week even though he was suspended for 3, she was pissed off at how he only got 3 years." my eyes widened "w-wait...he hurt her sisters?" klee said "I also heard something about Angelita and Angelica being brutally murdered by Dottore or another harbinger" i turned to scara and chide "arent you two harbingers?" they nod "so...if elita finds out what would happen?" scara says "thats a good question, that i dont know the answer to." childe says "Dottore gets unsuspended today tho" wait what "shouldn't we try to keep dottore away from elita?" i ask "we should, dottore is out for elita and he could try to  hurt her, or someone she cares about." 

you were walking to recess as you saw dottore 'hes here!? shit! where are the others!?' "oh~ what a pretty lady/man you are~" shit! you turn your head to see dottore staring down at you "And, your name is?" he asked "i-" his presence is terrifying "h-hi..." you said "I'm dottore~" he said  "I'm y/n.." "pretty name~" "t-thanks.." soon a familiar voice said "Back away from her dottore." you turned to see Elita 'shit.' "or what Elita~" "I'll bash your fucking head in." "oh~? feral after 3 years? bitter just like Angelita-" he was cut off by Elita punching him in the gut making him cough up blood  "you dont deserve to say her name!" yelled elita, i slowly backed away "you bitch!" dottore yelled pushing elita to the ground sbout to kick her in the face elita uses her amazing hydro powers to knock him to the ground.

scara grabs dottore "stop it dottore." childe slipped on the water "ow!!!" klee grabbed elita and so did hu tao pulling her back, "what happened Y/n!?" hu tao asked "dottore was talking to me and elita told him to back up and he said something abt her sister so she attacked him! but she had every right to!" i yelled trying to defend elita, i looked out from behind me to see dottore and he nose and mouth was bleeding, "goddamnit! let me go scaramouche." "No." "LET ME GO!" dottore pushed scara off of him and ran towatrds elita grabbing her and pushing her slightly off the top floor of the school thank god she has good grip "Dottore you crazy motherfucker!" "you dare attack me!? I will kill you just like i killed your sisters!" Elita used Anemo to push dottore off of her then she punched him in the face then kicked him in the leg causing him to fall "SAY IT AGAIN! I DARE YOU TO!" dottore looked at her "I'LL KILL YOU JUST LIKE YOUR SISTERS" we tried pulling elita away from dottore but she broke free and tackled him then she punched him in his face til her fist had a shit on of blood on them and his face was all red from the blood, "This is a warning Dottore, say anything like that for your time here and you will see my sisters before me." the crowd that had gathered around were recording and cheering elita on.

Elita stood up kicked dottore in his rib and walked away the group followed her "Elita!" i yelled walking by her side klee and hu tao caught up "what- happended back there?" i asked she only said "I couldn't help myself...now im worse then he is!" she looked at her bloody hands and started crying "Im a monster!" me klee and hu hugged her "no your not..." said klee "That was really baddass!" said hu, the principal walked out her "May i speak with you miss Ranoki?" "Yes Ma'am." 

a week passed nothing really happened until you and the group were walking then you heard dottore scream "Elita.." you and hu said running up the stairs to check on her klee followed

when you guys got up there you saw Elita with blood all over her dottore at her feet with blood all over his face and all over his shirt "elita...?" i said "is it funny now dottore?" she asked him he only said "you......bitch..." 

you heard the sirens sitting outside the school with the group "Okay so, dottore is not okay and elita might be suspended for a month..?" childe said "Childe, I need you to shut the fuck up." scara said "i was just saying! something isnt right...maybe a curse or-" "OR YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP!" scara yelled causing it to go silent "I'm going home, bye." i ssid walking away, xiao kazuha and scara followed

you laid on the couch tired, sad, concerned. 
xiao laid next to you "you okay?" "no." "oh.." he rest his head on your chest "it'll be okay.." he said tho it was really muffled "hopefully..." you said "ew! get a room!" scara said causing xiao to get up "your just mad you cant cuddle with her" "as if!" "you are, i can tell" "no im not!" "then why are you blushing" "H-Huh!?" scara turns away "shut up! you idiot!" "im the idiot?" "YES!!" "nah" scara slowly turned his head to xiao and pushed him off the couch "Asshole!" xiao said "bitch!" "dickhead!" "hoe!" "thot!" "whore!" kazuha walked in to hear them calling eachother names "o-oh..." you turned to kazuha "Hiiii Kazu!" he slightly blushed "kazu..?" "its a nickname!" "o-oh" he smiled "i like it" "wait..fr!?" "yes" "thank uuuu" "your welcome" after scara and xiao stopped scara pulled you into his room locking the door "what are you doing..?" you asked him "what i want to." he got close to you kissing you

NSFW OR WTV AHEAD!!! (only a bit cuz idk how to write that stuff without it being cringe)

he pushed you onto the bed and got ontop of you "scara. what the fuck are you doing" "winning" "winning what?" "a bet" "what kind of bet?" "childe bet 3000 mora i wouldn't hurt you" "how are you hurting me..?" "you'll find out" "wait...OH." "dumbass" "i meannn im not against it" "ofc you arent" "bitch." "hoe" "whore" thot" "im not a thot scara" "you are" "how" ".." "EXACTLY.." "just let me get this over with." "no" "im going to make it worse for you." "do it" "bet." 

next day at schuel
"y/n why are you walking weird.." hu tao asked "my legs hurt." "why?" "YEAA WHY??" asked klee "uhhh" hu taos eyes widened "with who?? childe, xiao, kazuha, itto, tomo, scara??" "scara.." "OH MY GOD!?!!?!?!?" klee was confused "wait what..?" "dw abt it klee" i said

A/n 
SO YURRR THIS IS THE LONGEST CHPATER OMLLLL IT TOOK A WHOLE ASS HOUR TO WRITE THIS. 
40 SMTH READS??? OMLLLL I LOVE YALLLLLL 
SCROLL

 40 SMTH READS??? OMLLLL I LOVE YALLLLLL SCROLL

those are elita's goggles>3

SO SUM FUN FACTS OF MY BEAUTIFUL OC ELITAA AND HER SISTERS

shes originally 14 but i had to age her up in this

her sisters Angelita and Angelica were murdered when she was 5

her sister Angelita was 13 and Angelica was 15

Angelita was cut up and Angelica was hungg (but more gory then dat)

I was thinking about killing off Elita but imma jus wait til me and my cousin make her lore go south

their names r based off hamilton Elita=Eliza Angelica=Angelica 

Elita (in this) likes xiao but she knows he doesnt like her

Its gonna be scara x y/n since i dont like that 2 boys x 1 girl shit

Xiao might date Y/n or elita idk

i

i

yur .

yahhh g

dahhh g

OKAYYYY YYYY YYYY YYYY YYYY YYYY YY Y Y Y Y Y Y Y YYY YY Y Y Y Y  SOOO ITS 1413 WORDS BAIIIII

EAT SLEEP BREATHE LOVE U GUYS