dumb btches.

A/n>33
THIS CHAPTER IS BASED OFF OF MILLIONAIRES, 6ARELYHUMAN, AND 

You and childes friends split up into duos ofc u and childes were together ❤️

as you and childe started walking around an amusement park you run into e/n and his lil gir- boy group, ughhh! i meann im not as depressed as i was earlier so i can defend myself! "if it isnt the little bitch eh? want to be more embarrassed" childe was holding bak laughter "shes a bitch? boy i thought you were a girl for a second! embarassinggggg!" e/n growls "excuse me?"
"ah hell nah e/n you aint abt to ruin my day okay?" he scoffed at your words "well i could beat your ass does that sound fun?" e/n was shocked by you standing up for urself but him and his lil princesses laughed before stepping up "Do it." okay so ik im supposed to be confident but HELLLLL NAH! HE KILLED SOMEONE FOR STARING TF????? "Dumb bitches." i say stepping up also. IM TERRIFIED BUT IM NOT A PUSSY!  "whoa okay so, your about to fight this ugly ass mf??" childe,  i nodded.

He looked annoyed and rolled his eyes "look at that fat slut, their dress/pants are so tight and their shirt is basically see through!" 'im clearly annoyed bc who does he think he is??'

"I'm the slut? Didn't you fuck 12 girls same night?" At this he clearly was pissed "you little-" childe pushed him back "okay bro, back the fuck up." 'goddamn childe is hot! But so is scara..and Xiao...and kazuha...and tomo...damn I'm weird.' zoning out I didn't even notice the fact that childe was about to fuck up e/n!!

"Listen stupid ginger, back up or else me and my gang will kill you and that bitch."
Childe laughed "oh fr!? Do it."
Childe is so hot oml "listen childe I got thi-" childe put his hand on my arm and stared into my eyes "just let me handle him, he is a man and no man should ever hurt a women" HE WAS TAUGHT WELL!!! But I just can't. "childe..this isn't your fight to be involved with, he isn't your problem" childe sighed and grabbed your hand and smirked "well I can hurt him without hurting him.." he kisses you and you could see e/n was pissed!!! Childe pulled away and winked at you goddamn...

TIME SKIP!! YOU ALL WENT TO A HOTEL BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE YIPPIE!!! YOU ALSO GOT A ROOM TOGETHER YIPPIE !!

You flopped on your bed that you were sharing with ur bsfs aka Hu Tao and Klee, the boys were in the beds like Xiao, kazuha and scara were in one and Childe, itto, and tomo!

You and the girls got in cute pj's, Christmas ones specifically!

The boys were like 'wow!' only kazuha and the crackheads scara couldn't care less and neither could Xiao.

TIME SKIP TO 2:00AM

you were one of the only ones awake so you got up and got coffee then you felt hands wrap around your waist you blushed and asked "uh-h h-hi?" Ofc it was Childe "hello"
His grip got tighter and tighter "you smell so good~" you tried to keep calm but omfg you were feral  for that man.

"Childe what are you doing?" You asked concerned "nothin, I'm just cold.." he responded...ARFF! ARFFFFF THE WAY HE SPEAKSSSS AUGHHHH

    TIME SKIP TO MORNING YURRRR

You, Klee, and Hu Tao  together while the boys did what boys do..
"So...we should go to Disney for Christmas!" Said Klee me and Hu Tao agreed...now to bring it up to the boys!

Bc I'm lazy jus act like they told the boys and stuff they agreed so their going in Abt 3 weeks but ofc imma skip to when their on their way!!

A/n
WOW THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGGG I LOVE THIS STORY SM!!! BTW 667 WORDS!!!!!

A/n WOW THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGGG I LOVE THIS STORY SM!!! BTW 667 WORDS!!!!!

Jus my lil sister❤️