FIRST OFFICAL CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

Walking to school you were blasting music into your ears (ofc Melanie Adele Martinez 😝) listening to the contortionist you think 'Okay what in the great heavens is this song about? I meannn I know it has to be about back bends but it's mel it's definitely a deeper meaning!' you started walking towards your class sighing because you had to take off your headphones "goddamnit.." you say putting away your headphones and walking into class "Your late Y/n  L/n." The teacher says staring daggers at you. "Uhhh you know..no one could bring me so I had to walk..plus it's only like a few seconds later then 7!" You say trying to defend yourself against that nasty ugly crusty ass teacher.

"Just a few seconds? It's been 2 whole hours! It's 9:02! And if you really can't come up with a better excuse I'll have to tell your mother and father." REALLY??? MY DAMN PARENTS?? AND TECHNICALLY ITS NOT AN EXCUSE.

"Snitch.." i mumble before sitting down
"Excuse me? Who the hell are you talking to!?" Yells the teacher getting upset, I said snitch not bitch but you are one. "I didn't say anything-" "go to the principals office!" WHY THE HELL??? UGH I HATE THIS TEACHER! #I hate math.

        ‼️Time skip to when u get home‼️

Your dad drives you home trying not to yell at you due to being around a lot of police officers, "Dad I-" you try to explain but he slaps you "Your so embarrassing! You couldn't just keep your mouth shut for once!?" You give him a death stare and then sigh "If you would listen I could explain! She was messing with me! You know how over dramatic miss calester is!" You yell at him aggressively.

The man growls and drags you out the car throwing you on the hard rocks in front of your house "You dare get smart with me!? I can't stand you! Your a mistake and I knew I should've told your mom to get an abortion!" He yelled, at this point you were tearing up but then again your used to it, you started crying then he just laughed "Crybaby. Can't even be strong." He says walking inside the house leaving you laying on the hard rocks bleeding from your arm.

After he goes inside you stand up and growl "stupid asshole, I hate him!" You said quietly then you sighed and walked inside going to your room not talking to your mom, brother, or dad.

You lock your door and look for your first aid kit to clean your cuts, you also had to gather clothes to take a shower so you did.

        AFTER DA SHOWER AND STUFF

You check your phone to see a notification
Was it a fake friend or..? You quickly open it to see you were added to a chat!

A/n
OH MY GOD THIS TOOK OVER AN HOUR AND IT SUCKS, I added angst for the first chapter cuz ok it's gon be a while before I add more angst so might as well!! Plus u guys see how bad ur dad is. HOPE U ENJOYED POOKIES‼️‼️