Lost And Found Cont.

Start from the beginning

Confirmation came very shortly afterwards when Beth took out her hairbrush and began Bobby's second spanking of the afternoon. The hard smacks resounded in the bathroom and in their room, and were almost immediately intermixed with loud wailing from Bobby and louder tears from Billy, created by his nervous and fearful anticipation of his turn. Beth smacked the upturned behind hard and steady, the wet behind causing even more pain for the howling boy as he vainly attempted to somehow avoid the painful spanks that Miss Ashley was applying. He twisted, he turned, but Beth kept a firm hold on him and he had no choice but to endure the painful punishment he was receiving.

Finally, his resistance faded and he surrended to the spanking, just hanging over Miss Ashley's lap as she applied the hairbrush over Bobby's seat until it was blazing red. Then she put down the hairbrush.

She kept him across her knees and she took out her cell phone and called Miss Morley, the housemother of the adjacent section.

"Hello Margaret? This is Beth next door. Yes, I'm ok now, but the same can't be said about the twins right now. In fact, Bobby is over my knees right now. I just gave him a spanking he will remember. I am going to put him in the corner, and would like you to keep an eye on him, while I deal with his brother."

"Ok, thanks, I really appreciate it. I'll do the same for you if the need ever arises."

As he dangled over Beth's knees, Bobby heard his housemother's half of the conversation and wondered why Miss Morley was needed to watch him. He also hated the idea of being put in the corner like a little boy. Having Miss Morley watching would be even more embarrassing. Bobby didn't have any more time to think about it as he was put back on his feet. His behind burning, he felt his ear being grabbed once again.

"Come with me, my naughty boy."

With no choice in the matter, Bobby found himself being pulled out of the bathroom, out of his room and into the floor outside his room. He noticed that Miss Morley was standing there with her section close by as was his own section.

The outside wall was not straight, which left a depression that was essentially a corner that Bobby now found himself in. He sensed someone right behind him and soon found out it was Miss Morley.

"Beth, it looks like you did a good job in spanking this naughty little boy."

<SMACK!> "You are a naughty boy, Bobby." <SMACK!> "You know better than to do what you did." <SMACK!> <SMACK!> <SMACK!> <SMACK!>

"Bobby, while I deal with your brother, you can remain in the corner. Don't move out of it or rub your behind, or you'll be going over Miss Morley's knees."

Leaving Bobby under Miss Morley's supervision, Beth returned to the twins' bathroom where Billy was in his own corner, waiting nervously for Beth to return.

"Ok, Billy, time for your bath."

She went to the bathtub and began running more water for Billy's bath. When it was both full and hot enough, she went over to Billy and grabbed his ear. Turning him around, she led him to the bathtub and Billy stepped into the tub, anything to have Beth loosen her grip on his ear. As with Bobby, Beth had Billy sit down in the bathtub and then began by roughly shampooing his hair. In tears from his ear being pulled and the embarrassment of being bathed by his housemother, Beth then had Billy stand up as Beth picked up the bath brush. Five times she smacked Billy's wet bottom, as he yelled out. Then turning the brush around she began to scrub the sobbing boy. As she scrubbed, she also used the other side of the bath brush to occasionally smack Billy's wet bottom. When finished, she put the brush down and helped Billy out of the tub and over to the stool. Sitting down, she put a couple of towels over her lap and Billy had to go across her knees.

Billy didn't have to wait long for his spanking to begin as Beth picked up her hairbrush and immediately began to spank the sobbing boy. Billy's howls resounded throughout the bathroom from the hard hairbrush spanks he was receiving. Billy continued to wail as Beth continued to spank and, and like Bobby, tried to escape the painful spanks of the hairbrush. And, like Bobby, it was in vain and he eventually stopped resisting and just laid there wailing as the hairbrush continued to smack his behind. Billy was one sobbing mess when the spanking finally ended.

Beth immediately helped Billy off her knees and, taking his ear, marched Billy outside the boy's room where Bobby was still in the corner with an audience.

Billy was put in the corner on the other side of his doorway, and now both naked boys were on display, their red behinds glowing. Miss Morley added to his shame as she scolded Billy and added smacks of her own. She then left the two boys and returned to her section, taking her boys with her.

The two boys remained in the corner for the next 20 minutes, under Beth's watchful eye. To them it seemed longer, and they could feel or sense others witnessing their childish position. When the twenty minutes were up, Beth went into the boys' room and returned with two pair of pajamas, which she put on them herself, further embarrassing the boys. Determined to teach the boys a good lesson that they wouldn't forget, she took each of their hands and they, along with the rest of their section proceeded to make their way to the cafeteria, turning red as they sensed the stares of other students, especially when they had to go up to get their meals.

Nervously wondering if they would be going over the knees of their housemother while at the cafeteria, both boys squirmed in their seats and ate quietly. They had made it thru the meal and thought they might be safe when they noticed Beth push her chair back. Both boys looked down and blushed, as they just knew what was going to happen. Unfortunately for the boys, they weren't mistaken.

"Ok, boys, <looking at the twins> come over here."

Stifling any resistance or protest, Beth added, "Now, no complaining, unless you want me to take my hairbrush out."

The twins, tears in their eyes, got up and slowly walked over to Beth, who stood them to her right side.

"I really hope this never happens again, boys. You really worried me. Think what could have happened. Embarrassment and a hot behind is nothing compared to being hurt or worse. Can you imagine the school having to call your parents to tell them that?"

The twins started sobbing as the ramifications of their actions really sunk in. So much so, they hardly noticed Beth pulling down their pajama bottoms and putting them both across her knees, side by side. They did notice, however, when Beth began spanking. Already sore and sensitive from their earlier spankings, the two boys wailed as Beth's hand repeatedly smacked the twins' upturned seats. Beth continued the spanking until both behinds were once again scarlet. She kept them across her knees until they had composed themselves, and helped them up, pulling up their pj bottoms once they were on their feet. Then she pulled boh boys over to her and she hugged them both, consoling them as she did so.

"It's over, boys. I am sorry to be so harsh with you, but it's only because I care for you and don't want anything to happen to you. Please, don't ever do anything like this again."

Then Beth and her boys got up, and with Bobby and Billy walking in front of her, they returned to their section. Beth walked the twins into their room and suggested they make an early night of it. The boys, tired, and sore, didn't put up any fuss and Beth tucked them in and shut the light behind her as she left the room and closed the door.

Returning to her room, she flopped on her bed and sighed. She was glad to be back in her room after the afternoon and early evening she had just had. Now, having punished the twins, her mind shifted to annoyance at Colleen Donovan, who, she was sure, would be one sorry girl when she returned home. Her thoughts about Colleen were interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. Wondering who was calling, Beth got up and went to the phone to answer it.