Fuck this.

My eyes widened, as I quickly grabbed the remote and fast forwarded that scene, which made him remind of what happened earlier again. Forwarding it to a lovey-dovey scene, I watched his face in horror. His expressions seemed to calm a bit, as I watched him open his eyes slowly, and take another bite.

Ahh, damn it was a close call.

Sighing in relief, I digged into my food. After a while, as we kept watching, I felt him getting normal and cool. His gaze was fine, as his eating speed was normal as well.

I think I can speak now...

My eyes travelled to his face, to see his eyes widening as he stared at the tv surprised. Turning my head towards the tv, I saw something I shouldn't at this moment.

An intimate scene.

Argh, Not again!

Just as I was about to change the series, I heard him choke on his food. Widening my eyes, I quickly poured a glass of water and handed it to him. Covering his mouth with one hand, he coughed as his eyes diverted towards my hand. To my surprise, he shoved my hand away, and grabbed another glass, while he poured some water himself.

Really-

That hurted like hell.

I kept staring at him with an upset gaze, slowly retreating my hand. He didn't even bother to look at me. Gulping down the water, he switched off the tv. Tears dwelled up in my eyes, as I couldn't take this longer.

He took huge bites of his food, and stood up to leave.

"T-Tae..."

He didn't respond again. Walking towards the door, he dissappeared. Tears brimmed down my cheeks continuously, as I swallowed the food forcefully.

I want to talk to him.

I sniffed, as I gulped down my water. Getting up, I took large steps towards the main door, and shut it behind.

Where is he?

Glancing around, I found nobody. My heartbeat fastened, as I kept walking, but he was nowhere. Finally deciding to checking our backyard, I noticed a figure inside the swimming pool.

The freaking pool!?

Taking slow steps towards him, I noticed he was faced backwards, as only his hair were visible and his body was sunked into the pool. He was at the corner, as his arms were spread on the side.

"Taehyung! Are you crazy?"

Silence.

"What the fuck are you doing here at this hour? You'll catch a cold!"

Again no answer.

"Yah!"

Huffing, I walked towards him, and stood next to him. Turning my head, I peeked at his face, as I saw him looking at the stars blankly.

Okay, he's really hurt...

"Taehyung, I know you're angry. I understand your feelings. But please don't stay in this pool right now. You'll catch a cold. Please..."

I stared at him for a while, as he finally diverted his eyes towards me. Glaring at me with cold eyes, he looked away.

"As if you care."

Like seriously!?

"I do!"

I heard him chuckle sarcastically, before anger rushed up in my veins. He thinks I'm joking around right now!? Rolling my eyes, I sighed in irritation.