What Happened in Las Vegas? - V

Trigger Warning:

Hello, just want to inform all of you that this is a dark romance. There are scenes in this book that will never be okay in real life.

If you are uncomfortable, just skip it.

——

"Where is Bongbong?" Mhel asked Manang Sita. Upon hearing the news of his marriage, she promptly requested her private plane to fly to New York. "Ma'am, teka lang, natutulog pa kasi—" Mhel began to walk away from Manang Sita.

"Ako na bahala gumising sa kanya," Manang Sita, alarmed, knew that Bongbong and Leni weren't sleeping in the same bedroom. She urgently used the intercom to contact Leni and Bongbong. "Andyan si Ma'am Mhel," Manang Sita informed.

Upon hearing this, Leni rushed to Bongbong's bedroom and lay beside him. Bongbong, still asleep, woke up as soon as Leni lay beside him. "What are you doing here?" he asked in his sleepy voice. "Your mom is here. Pretend you are sleeping," Bongbong looked at his clock and saw that it was only 2 in the morning.

He fully woke up when he caught a whiff of Leni's hair. "You smell so good," Bongbong wrapped his hands around her waist; Leni could feel the heat between them. "Don't you even dare," Leni warned. They heard footsteps nearing their bedroom, so Bongbong forcefully hugged Leni tightly to bring their bodies even closer.

"Ano ba yan! Bakit naka-tayo ka?" Leni said sharply when she felt his erection. "It's morning, what do you expect? Parang hindi naman ito naka-pasok sa'yo," Leni's cheek turned red, even though it was so dark Bongbong saw her blush. Suddenly, they heard someone opening the door, so they both immediately pretended to be asleep.

"Bongbong! Bongbong, wake up!" They both feigned disturbance while sleeping. "Ma? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Dress up, we need to talk," she said, glancing at Leni, then left the bedroom.

"Don't leave this room; I will talk to her," Bongbong instructed Leni. He stood up, and Leni accidentally glanced at his body, although she had already seen it when they first woke up together. Bongbong was wearing boxers, but his erection was still there. He wore his robe and then left the bedroom.

***

"Ma, we've been together longer than you think. I am already in my late 30s, don't you think it's time for me to get married?" Leni heard Bongbong say, irritated. She did not follow him; instead, she stood up and listened to their conversation.

"Hindi mo man lang kami sinabihan anak tungkol sa kasal mo. We could have been there—"

"We want it intimate, ma. We just want the two of us. Can't you just give that to me?"

"We don't know anything about this girl—"

"If you are worried about if she's a gold digger, she's not, ma—"

"I know about her background, but I want to personally know her." Bongbong knew that Mhel is not really interested in knowing Leni. She just wanted to make sure if Leni is a threat to Bongbong's wealth; she just wanted to ensure that she could still spend Bongbong's money anytime she wants.

"She is not controlling my money. Don't worry, I will still give you your monthly allowance," Bongbong said directly, just to conclude the conversation. There was no time to sugarcoat when they both understood the underlying intentions of this discussion.

If Mhel was hurt, she did not show it. She smiled and said, "You could have told me that earlier, anak. That's good. Magkakasundo kami." However, Bongbong knew that Mhel wouldn't make any effort to get to know Leni. She hadn't even made an effort to take care of Bongbong, so why bother to know about Leni?