The Crowded Romance - II

"What the hell Bong!" Imelda screamed then she throw the newspaper to him. "Ngayon palang ulit nag titiwala ang tao saatin tapos gumawa ka ng ganito?!" Bongbong and Leni were sitting on the couch, the distance between them is so noticeable.

Bongbong keep on looking Leni for this is the first time he sees her after a week. He tried to held her hand but Leni ignored him. Bongbong noticed that she lost a lot of weight, her eyes are so puffy, and there's no happiness in her.

"Hindi mo ba talaga matigilan yang pag nanasa mo sa Cressida na yan ha Bong?!" Imee screamed. Bongbong doesn't want to listen to them anymore, all he wants is to talk to his wife.

"So anong plano niyo ha?" Imelda asked. Bongbong clears his throat, "I will held a press conference about this. I will answer all the allegations"

"You will confessed? Is that what you are going to do?" Irene asked finding the solution ridiculous. "Yes" he answered.

"How about you Leni? Is that okay with you?" Imelda asked. Bongbong looks at her, she hug herself and said, "I want annulment" that made everyone silent.

"Teka Leni—" Bongbong started but when Leni looks at him, he doesn't know what to say anymore.

"I want to set an example to my son that when respect is no longer serve it's time to leave. I cannot let him grow knowing that I stayed after this humiliation, after all of the pain,—" she paused knowing that her voice's is about to betray her.

"I was willing to suffer in silence but no more. This ends here" Imelda stand and put ice in her glass. "Leni, I understand your situation, I understand your feelings but annulment is not the solution dear" she said softly.

"And what is the solution mommy?" Leni asked sharply, almost challenging. "Bong doesn't need to confess, we can make it look like it's a set up. Wala naman ng hindi na eedit sa mundong to diba"

Leni scoffed, "and then what? I will back to our marriage like nothing happened? I will stay silent again while he's fucking his mistress?! Is that what you want?" Bongbong notice that Leni's not making an effort to address him. She's talking about him like he's not in the room.

"Cressida and I are done" he said softly. Leni finally looks at him, "and I should be thankful?"

Everyone remain silent. Leni clutch her bag and said, "ako lang ang nag mahal sa marriage na to, I don't think you are capable to love me at all. So you breaking up with Cressida will not change anything until you learn how to love me but I will not wait for that to happen any longer Bong." She stood up,

"I'm done" then she walks out.

"Leni" Bongbong called her out.

"I have done my best" Bongbong said to Imelda. Imelda rolled her eyes and sit on the couch beside Irene, "fix this Bong"

"I am suffering mommy!"

"You are not suffering Bong! We all are suffering having to put up with this drama" Imee said.

"Stop whining Bong and grow the hell up! It's time to man up and fix your life. You don't have future with Cressida—" Bongbong cuts Imelda.

"You don't know that! Kayo ang nag desisyon na mag pakasal ako kay Leni —"

"And you said yes!"

"Because I thought I can love her"

"And you don't love her now?" Irene asked that made Bongbong stop.

"You keep on denying your feelings kuya because of your pride. You are suffering because of your doing. Huwag mo kaming sisisihin" Bongbong became silent as his sister mention his feelings about Leni.