The Crowded Romance - V

A/n: the scene between Imelda and Leni was inspired to Diana and Prince Philip's conversation hahaha skl 😂

I'm having a love and hate relationship with Imelda's character here. I see her kasi as Leni's kakampi but she's also manipulative. She has her own motives kaya niya kinakampihan si Leni not because she cares about her.

Feel ko aabot to 10 chapters chariz! Ang dami pala nating obsessed with Princess Diana hahaha!

Isa pang gusto kong sabihin, marupok ang madam niyo Leni, ayun lang hahaha!

***

Bongbong got startled when he saw her standing in their kitchen, wearing an apron, mixing something on the bowl.

"Honey..." he said in so much relief. Leni looks at him but then she looks in what she's doing again. It made Bong realized that she's still mad.

He walk closer to her and he was hesitating to hug her but he did it eventually. He wrap his arms around her, "Leni..." he said. Then he kiss her temple.

"Thank you, thank you honey" Leni did not respond. "Papa!" Liam exclaimed, Bongbong carry his son and hug him. "Anak..." he said.

Bongbong kissed Liam, "how's school?"

"Good" Liam responded. Bongbong hug him again while Leni's continuing what she's doing. "Papa, why did we stayed with ninang Risa? Where were you?" Bongbong looks at Leni, they were both speechless to their son's question.

"Ahh papa had some work to do and mama wants to stay with ninang Risa" Liam nodded and then he continue to play.

Bongbong waited for Leni to speak but she did not. "Honey, sa tabi ba kita matutulog mamaya?"

Leni did not answer, she open the stove without looking at him again. It pains Bongbong that his wife's not talking to him.

"Can we talk honey? I think I need to explain wha—"

"You don't have to explain, baka mag kasala ka pa sa pag sisinungaling. Kargo de konsensya ko pa pag napunta ka sa impyerno kaka sinungaling mo sakin" she said sharply.

Bongbong scratch his head, "Leni it's a misunderstanding. Cressida went to my office and begged me to be with her again. I kept on saying no but she suddenly kiss me. That's when you came in sweetie"

Leni stop and finally meet his gaze, "how convenient for Cressida" she said sarcastically.

"That's the truth Leni. If you don't want to believe me, wala na akong magagawa dun" he said then he walks out.

Leni suddenly break down, she's confused of what she's going to believe. Her mind and heart are fighting.

"Mama?" Leni immediately wipe her tears, "yes anak, do you need something?"

"Can you help me with this please?" Liam gave him his broken toy. He noticed that his mama's crying but too young to understand why.

"Okay anak, come here" she said.

***

Leni close all the lights after she ate dinner with her son. Bongbong did not came out of their bedroom. She's contemplating if she should sleep in their bedroom or in their guest room.

Bong & Leni Collectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें