The Crowded Romance - VII

a/n: we already saw the painful ending of Princess Diana's story. I couldn't do that to our Leni hahaha besides this is fiction, ito sana yung hino hope ko na ending for her and Charles, if only Charles loved her.

anyway, the ending is near and I already have another story idea hahaha since I am a fan of The Crown, the next stories inspiration is the story of Princess Margaret hahahahaha!

Marami na akong naka line up na story idea for this collection pero I'm still open for suggestions. Message me anytime :*

***

When Bongbong and Leni reached their car, Bong instantly hug his wife. "I'm so glad na naniniwala ka sakin" he said.

"I told you that I know napakana ito ni Cressida, I was just so overwhelmed kanina kaya I don't know how to react. When I saw the anger in your eyes I opted to follow you. Baka mamaya kung anong magawa mo kay Cressida, then I heard everything hon. Everything"

Bongbong couldn't explain the happiness in his heart, the love of his wife is the only thing that matters right now.

***

"Congratulations Mr. President and First Lady for your baby number 2" the journalist said as soon as they went out of the hospital building. Press are all waiting to meet their baby girl.

Leni and Bong just smile and wave at them. They both agreed not to show the baby for her safety. "Thank you everyone" Bongbong said as he guide his mag-ina inside their car.

When they got inside Bong place his arm on Leni's shoulder. "Ganda ng anak natin" he said then touch their baby's nose. "Hon, baka magising" Leni said.

"Kamukhang kamukha ng mama oh" Bongbong added. "I'm sure Liam's excited to see his baby sister" Leni said while looking at her daughter.

"Yes and I am sure that Liam's going to be a good brother to Letizia." Leni gave Bongbong a quick kiss. Never did she ever thought that her life will come around but it did.

"I couldn't asked for more hon" Leni whispered to Bong.

"Oh I can, I want another baby" Bongbong whispered back that made both of them giggle. "Mukhang hindi mo ko pag papahingahin ha" Leni said.

"I want a big family hon. Masaya yun" Bongbong said excitedly. "Okay sana if ikaw manganganak."

"Sus madali lang yan, kambal next tas sa susunod triplets tas sasusunod kambal ulit. Ilang irihan lang yan" Leni slap him playfully.

"Loko ka talaga"

Bongbong pull her closer to him, "Pero seriously, I want more babies with you"

Leni glare at him, "sa akin lang ha baka mamaya magulat ako may mga sumulpot na iba dyan" Bongbong laughed, "medyo kabado din ako"

Leni frowned at him and then she pinch his side, "naku umayos ka Ferdinand ha" Bongbong rest his head on her neck, "just kidding, ikaw lang ang bubuntisin ko"

They both laughed softly to make sure Letizia won't wake up.

***
After 3 years

Bongbong's in the cabinet meeting for the past hours. He haven't eat any food for the whole day. They were talking about the budget and all. It's making him tired and exhausted but he needs to make sure that things are getting done as soon as possible.

He's already touching his neck in pain, then his secretary whispers in his ears, "sir, your wife outside po, asking if she can speak with you"

Bong & Leni Collectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें