What Happened in Las Vegas? - I

Leni felt like something was drilling inside her head. She couldn't even open her eyes in fear of unknown consequences.

So she just gave up and decided to just continue her sleep but then suddenly she felt someone was moving beside her. She couldn't help but open her eyes even though it was hard and in her surprise, there was a man sleeping beside her.

Naked.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" She screamed. The man immediately stood up and she continued to scream as soon as she saw his cock. "What the hell is going on? Can you please shut up!" The man said.

Leni looked at herself and saw the she was dressed but in her nightgown. "Who the fuck are you?!" She screamed again. This was the first time she saw the man.

The man suddenly felt confused, this is not my room, where am I? Who is this girl? He thought. "Miss! Miss! Can you please stop screaming! I cannot think properly!" He uttered because her screams were making his head ache worse.

"How can you expect me to calm down?! I don't even know you! Jusko! Hindi pa ko nakaka move on sa ex ko please lang Lord!" She screamed again but then the man realized she's a filipino.

"Pinoy ka?" He asked.

Leni couldn't understand if she was relieved to know that the guy in front of her is filipino. "Yes, sino ka ba ha?! Atsaka san tayo nag kakilala? I cannot even remember you" she said. The guy started dressing up, it's about time, Leni thought.

"I'm Bongbong. Hindi ko rin alam san tayo nag kakilala. Sobrang na lasing lang talaga ako kagabi." He said more calmly.

"May- may nangyari ba satin?" Leni asked since she still cannot figure out what happened. "Obviously, we are both naked" Bongbong said while looking for his things.

"Are you just going to leave me?" Leni asked, Bongbong looked at her and saw how beautiful she was even though they both just woke up and had a severe hangover. "Miss, I don't do relationship." He said frankly but then Leni just frowned at him, "I am not asking you for a relationship douchebag! Anong akala mo sakin si Maria Clara?"

Bongbong's starting to get irritated, "well what do you want?"

"To know what fucking happened!" Bongbong wants to cover her mouth so he could have a minute of peace without her screaming at him.

"Okay, let's do this." Bongbong sit on the bed then Leni cover herself since she noticed that she's not wearing any bra. "I was at Caesars Palace last night with my friends. Of course nag ka inuman kami, I think lumibot kami around Las Vegas kahit mga lasing na kami. I really cannot remember" Bongbong uttered.

"I wa at a bar with my friends also but it was so far away from Caesars Palac. Saang parte ng gabi tayo nag kita?" Bongbong scratch his head, "is this really necessary? I mean it's not like we are getting married and kailangan nating i pa billboard kung paano tayo nag kakilala" he said.

Leni wanted to scream at him again, "because I don't do one night stand! You fucking asshole!" and she screamed again.

"Well lady, there is always a first time." He smiled at her annoyingly that made Leni's blood boiled. "Or you can contact me again and let's do this again. Mas maganda siguro kung parehas tayong hindi lasing para mas ma enjoy natin" Bongbong smiled at her again.

Leni throw a pillow at him, "manyak kang hayup ka!" She screamed, "lumayas ka dito!" Bongbong stood up as Leni continued to beat him with a pillow,

"tangina ka!"

Hit

"Bastos ka!"

Hit

"Hayup ka!"

Hit

"Pilipino ka pa naman!"

Hit

"Wala kang modo!"

Hit

"Wala kang respeto!"

Hit

Leni continued to hit him all a pillow, "ano ba! Stop it! Stop it!" Bongbong shout as he run away from her but then suddenly the door bell ring.

They both stopped and looked at the door, "maupo ka dyan. Don't you dare do anything stupid!" Leni threatened him. Bongbong sit on the couch in fear of making her mad again. He realized that he doesn't even know the name of this girl.

Leni proceed to open the door and she was greeted by the staff, "good morning, Mrs. Marcos. We would like to congratulate you on your wedding day. Here is a free breakfast for you and your husband" Leni can't feel her legs anymore. She was sure of what she heard, then she felt someone's standing behind her.

"What?" Bongbong asked.

"You had a wedding last night, right? You asked us to change the name of Ms. Gerona to our booking system to Mrs. Marcos. You were so persistent last night, shouting at the lobby that you are finally married" the staff said.

Leni and Bongbong unconsciously looked at their hand and saw a ring on their finger.

It was a wedding ring.

"Anyway, here is the breakfast Mr and Mrs Marcos." The staff leave the trolley inside the room and closed the door.

They were both stunned and afraid to move.

"What have we done?" Leni asked softly.

"I don't even know your name" Bongbong answered.