The Skies Between Us - II

Bongbong Marcos

When the plane landed, sinalubong kami ng mga medic and police. Well that's what I saw on the window, I'm not leaving this plane without meeting Captain Gerona again.

"Zelle, can I go to the cockpit?" I asked the stewardess.

"Yes sir pwede pong mag pa picture" she thought I'm going to take a picture, well okay.

I followed her through the cockpit and when she open the door I saw Capt. Gerona on the chair while she's on her phone.

 Gerona on the chair while she's on her phone

"Cap, si Doc po" Zelle said.

"Oh hi doc" she said and then Zelle left and close the door. I made sure that it's lock.

"Good job for us today" she said while still looking at her phone.

"Miss or Mrs?" I asked, subtly asking if she's single or not. She glare at me and I think she understands my question.

"Captain" she answered and I got silent for half a minute.

"If you're asking if I'm single or not, yes I'm single." She answered, then stood up and arrange her things.

"I haven't been in a relationship since I was college. I'm too busy to date." I sat down on the chair and amazed of how much she remembers all of the buttons in here.

"I hope there's no hard feeling for what happened between us" I told her.

"Of course, I told you naiintindihan kita kasi if ako din ang doctor gagawin ko lahat to ensure the safety of my patient, kahit maki pag deal pa ko sayo ng one night stand para gawin mo lang, I will do it" she answered then turn her back to me, I don't know what she's doing pero may mga buttons pa sya na inaayos.

I stood up and slowly approach her. I put my lips closer to her earlobe and surprisingly she did not retreat.

"Bakit one night stand lang? I can do more than that" I whispered.

She smirked, "sorry dr. Marcos but I can only offer one night stand without feeling involve. I told you I'm busy as it is. I don't have time for more than a one night stand" she answered.

I rest my hand on her waist. I recognize the challenge in her voice. She knew what I want and she's all for it.

I place my lips on her shoulder, I can smell her instantly. My lips were traveling to her shoulder up to her neck.

"Mmm..." she moaned.

"What's your hotel Capt. Gerona?" I asked through my kisses in her neck, "Park Hyatt Seoul" she whispered.

"What a coincidence" slowly unbuttoning her blouse. "Your turns me on capt. Gerona" and then my hand went inside her blouse and caress her breast.

"I know, I can feel your hot glares" she answered.